My new truck with less than 1% plastic

Post here about...well...anything!
splatterdog
Highest Ranking Member

Re: My new truck with less than 1% plastic

Post by splatterdog »

Thanks, all the hard work paid off. It's put away for winter now. Put about 3500 miles on it this summer/fall(half of those seriously loaded) and only had to replace the still original blower motor after it got cold out. Only used a quart of oil too. My only disappointment is not getting a pic of a T4 on it.

Glad the ground is frozen. Haven't fished since last winter. Making up for that though, already got 5 days on the ice, and 2 more coming this weekend. Rusty beater is back out and will be on the lake!
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

What is all that fill for, SD? And do all the rocks in the stuff you got make it unusable? That would be a real PITA after all that work.
splatterdog
Highest Ranking Member

Post by splatterdog »

dlb, We are raising and leveling areas for future building sites and for relocating 2 of my 3 campers deeper in the woods. They are in the way of future progress, and I would like them back in the woods. This old beast of a truck has paid off many times over and is ready for more.

Anyone watching the metoer shower tonight? Saw 5 of my top 10 including best ever all in one shot tonight, while in the car even.
splatterdog
Highest Ranking Member

Post by splatterdog »

Oh, the rocks. They can make trenching utilities difficult. As luck would have it, right after I built the separator the county had a bunch of leftover screened sand for sale in a handy pile.