New to the community

Post here about...well...anything!
AndyG
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1984 4wd Dlx. Stock

New to the community

Post by AndyG »

Hey all,
My name is Andy, and I've owned my 1984 dlx for a little over a year now. I was referred by the last owner (Synth) to join this site. I tried joining last year but had problems creating an account. Thought I'd try again so here I am. It's been quite a year owning this car, and it's my first 4wd vehicle. I love going to the mountains, and this car is just what I needed; it's compact for smaller trails/roads, 4wd, and unique looking. It's gotten me to places where I normally couldn't have in my other fwd car. So far I've taken it down to the coast a couple of times, I take it out to the Cascades almost every weekend, and just last month down to Oregon. Anyway, super pumped I finally joined this community for any help, or discussions. I'd like to share some photos as soon as I can figure how on here.
Last edited by AndyG on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: New to the community

Post by NWMO »

Andy,

Welcome, you may have to post a few times before they allow photo upload. I find it easiest from my phone, just ADD the attachment.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Welcome to the Club! Great bunch of helpful members, plus lots of tech information - and you can d/l the FSM!
I add photos directly from my computer (my cel is an ancient flip-type, run by gerbils).
Just click on the "Attachments" tab in the "Post A Reply" section.
Then click on the "Add files" box, which should take you to your 'puter's screen; then just select the photo and click "Place inline." You may have to adjust the size of the photo; sometimes, for ? reason, they appear immense.
Next is to select "Preview."
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
AndyG
Advanced Member

Post by AndyG »

Thanks guys!
AndyG
Advanced Member

Post by AndyG »

Finally, I can upload some photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Amazing scenery you have in the North West! That looks like a photo shoot for a brochure. A T4wd in it's element!
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms