Tercel Art

Post here about...well...anything!
MCOM

Coupon Codes For Spreadshirt and Redbubble

Post by MCOM »

An opportunity to save a few dollars on your Redbubble-order: Celebrate Feb 29 with 29% off hoodies & sweatshirts. 20% off everything else. Use code LEAPDAY

There is also a 15% off your entire order at Spreadshirt. Coupon Code: SPRING16
Valid February 26th – March 2nd, 2016.
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986DLX (K.I.A. by a Texting Driver, currently being uses as a parts car) 1986 SR5 AC, Cruise, Sunroof a.k.a. TERC II Electric Boogaloo (restoration in progress). 1984 SR5

Re: Tercel Art

Post by Mad_Marx »

Happiness is coming home from a business trip and finding tercel goodies in the mailbox!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MCOM

Post by MCOM »

Cool! Always excited to see the final product. Mind if I post the photo on my Facebook page?
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986DLX (K.I.A. by a Texting Driver, currently being uses as a parts car) 1986 SR5 AC, Cruise, Sunroof a.k.a. TERC II Electric Boogaloo (restoration in progress). 1984 SR5

Post by Mad_Marx »

Not at all! Thanks for the sweet work!
Gottolovem
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 with snow plow,1987 auto 1984 parts car,1987 FX-16 GTS

Post by Gottolovem »

Tom
Do you personally keep any posters/print stock of your tercel stuff? I spent nearly 30 years in the art industry as a high end picture framer and i know how the galleys/.com's get their piece of the pie. I'll be in your area in a couple week's and would love to put the $ in your pocket rather than their's. :oldgeek:
MCOM

Post by MCOM »

Gottolovem wrote:Tom
Do you personally keep any posters/print stock of your tercel stuff? I spent nearly 30 years in the art industry as a high end picture framer and i know how the galleys/.com's get their piece of the pie. I'll be in your area in a couple week's and would love to put the $ in your pocket rather than their's. :oldgeek:
Thank you I appreciate it but I don't have any . Room situation is not ideal to do so. I have to say although margins are lower with having orders processed through online services, it works good for me right now. I probably couldn't offer most of my products if I would have to deal with printing, orders, payments, and shipping by myself. I might consider selling my own prints in the future.
MCOM

More Tercel Art

Post by MCOM »

This gentleman contacted me because we share a similar style and the same love for charismatic cars:
http://www.idrewyourcar.com

He also created a Vanagon with a setup I really like. Maybe an inspiration for the Tercel-community
Jonymoto
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983, DLX 4wd wagon with 4.1 manual gearbox, tow bar). Manual steering. 313,000 kms. Tercel 4WD SR5, 1987, 500,000kms. Other car - 2003 Rav4, AWD, 2l manual, Peugeot 407 Diesel (93,000 miles) in Ireland for use when on holiday there.

Post by Jonymoto »

The shiny red Tercel looks just like mine, except for the big bumpers. How do I get a print?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson - The Dalai Lama
MCOM

Post by MCOM »

I think he draws on commission when you submit your car. Try http://www.idrewyourcar.com. There should be some where to contact him.

You can also get one of mine, depending on what style you prefer. It's not difficult to alter details.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/monkeyc ... wagon-al25
Ace
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '83 DLX 4WD Tercel wagon 3AC

Post by Ace »

A former friend did this artwork on her own car.
2007-art-car-.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member

Post by Mad_Marx »

Our friend Tom Rocked the Clinometer Design! Check it out and Get yours here.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/artsmoto/1 ... 1008931591
BaileySims
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel SR5 4WD

Post by BaileySims »

Definitely need me one of these.
WAGON MAFIA.
Blood, sweat and beers.
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member

Post by Mad_Marx »

I love the option for a tilted print.