Toyota Electrical Wiring Diagram

Here's some good repair guides for your Tercel :) Look here for help first!
MootsMan
Top Notch Member

Toyota Electrical Wiring Diagram

Post by MootsMan »

I purchased a copy of the Toyota Electrical Wiring Diagram for the 1984 model Tercel on eBay last week.....$8.50 incl. shipping. It's about 50 pages, Toyota publication # 36687A. It looks like it covers every possible wiring diagram for the Tercels, including the wagons. The book is in practically new condition.....not sure if it can still be purchased from Toyota or not.

I'm not sure how, if any, different this is from the information in the FSM. I'm trying to download it now.....my file was wiped out in an OS crash on my computer a couple months ago.

I hope this will help me figure out where the problem is with my car on my rear license plate light, high mounted stop light, and rear speakers, none of which work.

Can anyone tell me how I might go about scanning this thing and posting it here on the forum ??
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

If the book is black and white I would scan in greyscale (keeps filesize down) and at the minimum resolution for clear a clear printout (you may need to adjust your settings and have a few test runs at this perhaps up to 200dpi for a fairly clean print out) and you could either assemble them as a book using Adobe photoshop or through the professional version of Acrobat. If you don't have either of these email the pages to me and I will make a pdf that perhaps we can get some one to host.

I managed to get the Factory Workshop Manual down to 17meg just by tweaking it a bit in Acrobat if anyone needs it.

Matt
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
MootsMan
Top Notch Member

Post by MootsMan »

I will work on this, Matt.....I never did get the FSM downloaded last night, kept getting a file corrupted message. Would you be able to email me a copy of your copy ??

I need to find a flatbed scanner.
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

MootsMan wrote:I need to find a flatbed scanner.
If you are serious....HP has a good price on a combo printer..scanner...
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

brianp
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '85 4wd SR5, 220k miles

Post by brianp »

I can host it whenever you get it scanned. :)
'85 SR5 4wd, A.K.A 'Peach", 221k miles!