Check this vid!

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

<a href='http://www.toyotaclub.hu/mickey/media/T ... ustang.wmv' target='_blank'>http://www.toyotaclub.hu/mickey/media/T ... ang.wmv</a>

Check this one out! It's about 1meg.
Would be different on a dry day no doubt! but I doubt thats a stock Terc.

Enjoy

Matt

<a href='http://www.toyotaclub.hu/mickey/media/T ... ustang.wmv' target='_blank'>Tercel vs Mustang</a>
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

Oh man! The Tercel nailed the Mustang, it sounds like it was revved to at or higher than 6k rpm.
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"
Carguylen
Top Notch Member

Post by Carguylen »

WOW!!! Any info on that car?? I wonder what kind of engine it has.
I was at a VW show years ago, and there was a Karmann Ghia that SMOKED a Kawasaki 1100 street bike. You never know.....
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

found the link on google! looks like it's from hungary by the web address. would like to know more about the car myself. As you can see the red colour greatly assists the tercels speed.
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

.wmv files don't work on my Mac. :(
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Mattel »

Go to the darkside (microsoft.com) and you can download the windows media player for your machine. I'm rockin the Mac myself so can vouch for it.

cheers
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

Mattel wrote: Go to the darkside (microsoft.com) and you can download the windows media player for your machine. I'm rockin the Mac myself so can vouch for it.

cheers
I did that with my old Mac (OS 9) and it kept on crashing until I got rid of the media player. Maybe it's better with OS X, but I'm scared to try it. :lol:
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

Gasoline Fumes wrote:
Mattel wrote: Go to the darkside (microsoft.com) and you can download the windows media player for your machine. I'm rockin the Mac myself so can vouch for it.

cheers
I did that with my old Mac (OS 9) and it kept on crashing until I got rid of the media player. Maybe it's better with OS X, but I'm scared to try it. :lol:
Yes, it's better. I also have the OS 9 version of Media Player, but the OS X is much better. It didn't crash the eMac I was using at school, that's how I saw it.
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"