big blue geting beautified

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
blade
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: No tercel. (stolen)

big blue geting beautified

Post by blade »

Hey everyone you all know i have been want ing to make my car look and perform better so here it starts. my new rims are here and waiting to go on so what do you think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: big blue geting beautified

Post by dlb »

are these the honeycombs? and is your ride lifted at all? i can see the front is jacked up in the photos but the back end is definitely sitting higher than stock too. i say clean off the rest of the trim glue and flat black the whole damn thing to match the rear corner!
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

That is not "honey comb", those are alloy style wire wheel. There was once a Pontiac that had honey comb wheels, and those are not them (they were real ugly).

I love the alloy style wire wheels like you have there. They look best I think when the spokes are painted gold, or a combination of black and gold. I would not go all black, you can not see the detail. White is better than all black.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
blade
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: No tercel. (stolen)

Post by blade »

ok so i did not know that they were not honey comb but that is what i was told. as for the rim color it is staying the same just geting alittle cleaned up.
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Post by hberdan »

Sweet!
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

like how the tercel looks on mesh wheels!
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come