German Accessories Brochure....

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

German Accessories Brochure....

Post by terceldude »

here is the German Accessories brochure I promised scotisha, lol!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
K-Business
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Re: German Accessories Brochure....

Post by terceldude »

the rest of it, lol!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
K-Business
sdoan
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4wd DLX 2nd owner (sold), 1984 SR5 3rd owner (sold), 1984 with 4A engine and factory sunroof SR5 3rd owner.

Post by sdoan »

Cool pictures in that brochure. Thanks for posting.
SRfive
My tercel:: SR5

Post by SRfive »

really nice stuff...those nifty germans!
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Post by toughtercel »

WOW , what year is this tercel brochure , fender flare look good and wheels bit fancy , BUT what about front cable tow , that a great place to hide and seek like owning double "o" 7 car flip the licence plate , never in world ever thought of that , thank for showing it ,it was worth every minute of it
scotisha
Top Notch Member

Post by scotisha »

Sweet!!! I want one of those bumpers so bad! Lights and a winch, what more could someone want (well a hidden winch i guess). I should check the wreckers in Germany so see if they have any kicking around! Does anyone speak german? ohterwise babblefish will work :).

Those rims are pretty nice too. I like the large number of spokes.

That side mounted roof handle thing would be great for a hand-hold if I had running boards. It would be funny to see that and a bunch of pirates hanging off it getting ready to board some unsuspecting vehicle.

Thanks for the uploads terceldude
Driver: '86 4wd Tercel Wagon
Fun: '98 BMW M3 sedan

Now I have the best of both worlds!
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

scotisha = no problem and I speak German, but embarrassingly, I am not fluent, but I
understand alot of the German and yes you are right! I bet you'd find a bit laying
around in Germany... I could lend you my German dictionary, lol as it includes very
valuable phrases, lol... You could google some German junkyards and let me know
what you also find, lol..... I could try to talk with the guys there.. Of course, they
might also speak English, so just remember to use the phrases "Spreche sie
Englisch?" or "Sprichst du Englisch?" ok... that will get you back on your feet, lol... :lol:

toughtercel = you're welcome and the date is stated on the back of the brochure, but to save
you time, it is from April of 1987. Two months after I was born, hahahaha!

SRfive = That's true! They know what they were doing when they designed this stuff! ;))

sdoan = you're welcome!! =))
K-Business
scotisha
Top Notch Member

Post by scotisha »

So I think that I have contacted a bunch of German auto recyclers. Now to see if any of them speak english and it they care enough to get back to me. I can't read the parts numbers on those scans. What is the part number for that bumper? and those skid plates while you are at it?

Thanks

Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

I want one of those bumblers too! Cool lights, winch and the Euro trim lines. I like the head lights too.

Does it say in the broshure how much hp their version has? I can not read it either.

forget the part numbers, clip and past the picture and email it to German wrecking years. Just state I am looking for a front bumper like this....
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

I'm sorry about the size of these scans! My floppy disks were giving me crap when uploading them because of size limits. I was also rushing to get these scans on the site like scotisha requested of me. However, I could try to upload some bigger scans of this brochure if needed, but as far as those numbers, sorry I don't have the brochure with me now, but I will get back to you on those numbers... Petros, did you want me or scotisha to contact the German auto recyclers? If me, I will see what I can do... Cheers =)
Does it say in the broshure how much hp their version has? I can not read it either.
If you are referring to the engine, then sometimes 71 or 68HP depending on which model you choose... I would have to re-look this stuff up for you when I get a chance. Thanks for your concern...
K-Business
scotisha
Top Notch Member

Post by scotisha »

I tired to use google to translate some german auto recycler pages to get some info but it is kinda hard as the bumper is an odd part. I think that that part number will help. If anyone can actually speak/read some german they might have better luck.

terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

I tired to use google to translate some german auto recycler pages to get some info but it is kinda hard as the bumper is an odd part. I think that that part number will help. If anyone can actually speak/read some german they might have better luck.
That's me!! Let me know which ones you were trying to contact and I will see what I can do for you in contacting them!! =)
K-Business
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

ok guys:

Tank Protection Plates are #SP640-25002-83

Front Plates # SP640-25001-83

Winch # 00004-00020-83 and is a SUPERWINCH "X2" 1.134Kp, 12V Winch and Winch rope is 12 meters long

Part numbers of Bumpers? There were none...

Rocker Panel Protection Bars #53800-00001-83

I hope this helps guys!!! If you need the brochure scanned larger, let me know and I will still try to do that for you guys if I have enough floppy disks for the job....
K-Business
jrpamn21
My tercel:: 86AL25 Golden Wagen

Post by jrpamn21 »

Love those brochures, lots of interesting stuff! :D
DiscoQuinn
My tercel:: 1982 tercel

Post by DiscoQuinn »

Hate to bump and old thread, but are there any larger versions of these photos?

Thank you. :)