Got me some new goodies and missing parts for my wagon

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Smatters09
My tercel:: 1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd 5speed

Got me some new goodies and missing parts for my wagon

Post by Smatters09 »

Thanks Christopher Nothstine for meeting me in Ohio came from Missouri and bringing my money pit more goodies it was missing and wanted to upgrade got everything installed last night happy to have it more complete and with a couple extra better goodies now have a Jack storage cover a hatch panel and the trim over the latch now have a passenger vent and a non broken speaker cover now have the steering column plastic sr5 seats and cluster my seats where completely shot so these are a nice change
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Got me some new goodies and missing parts for my wagon

Post by NWMO »

Nice meeting you Seth, I’m glad it worked out. My wife and I are working on filling the van as we travel home with resale items for my wife’s shop. We drove the Lake Erie coadt this morning.
4677DCF1-A699-4D33-90D6-C0957E09F131.jpeg
FEDBFA96-9B77-42B0-A054-E656FF3E1C98.jpeg
2E83CBD0-B400-4B5A-8A2B-4904B7277897.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Smatters09
My tercel:: 1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd 5speed

Re: Got me some new goodies and missing parts for my wagon

Post by Smatters09 »

Nice been there before go to erie once in a while