Pics of my 84

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
shanealanrocks

Pics of my 84

Post by shanealanrocks »

Image Image Image
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

cool :)

get it dirtyy!
MootsMan
Top Notch Member

Post by MootsMan »

Another white Tercel wagon, and I dont' see any rust either. That's what I want. White looks so clean and nice......and cool in the summer !! Not that I dont' like my dirt-colored car.....but I wonder if the Tercel gods would frown on me if I paint it white when the time comes for it to get sprayed !! :P
shanealanrocks

Post by shanealanrocks »

i was really lucky to find this car. the guy i bought it from put a new tranny in it right before i bought it. its in really good condition and the interior is perfect too. its hard to believe that its going on 22 years old
xaserII

nice ride

Post by xaserII »

hey ice "get it dirty" is my line man...
just kidding.
mines been parked in manhattan nevada for 3 weeks. gonna have to make a long burn to Reno here shortly. not looking forward to the trip but im sure the car will perform as expected.
x
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Re: nice ride

Post by takza »

xaserII wrote: gonna have to make a long burn to Reno here shortly. not looking forward to the trip but im sure the car will perform as expected.
What kind of cruising speed can you run...heard of one guy making a similar run at 80 mph all the way.....
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

xaserII

uga

Post by xaserII »

ill get lucky to cruise up to 70 mph... if i go faster i waist gas and the motor doesnt like it...
x