My '84 dlx Tercel

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
AndyG
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1984 4wd Dlx. Stock

My '84 dlx Tercel

Post by AndyG »

After a year and a half of owning this car, I finally joined this page recently. Here's some photos I've taken of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: My '84 dlx Tercel

Post by NWMO »

Andy,

Fantastic pics, love the car. I completed a lift using only different coil springs and love it. I’ve also gone with a tall 14” tire as well. Combined, it provides 12” or so of clearance. What is the story on the exhaust?

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
AndyG
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1984 4wd Dlx. Stock

Post by AndyG »

Thanks Chris! Right on, yeah the 14inch wheel sort of helped out with clearance. I bought the car like this haha, but recently cut them off. I kinda miss them, but I didn't really like them. Sure got a lot of laughs, and thumbs up on the road haha. From what the last owner told me, the guy before him put them on, and had the car lowered. Then the guy I bought it from turned it back to stock but he too decided to keep them on for head turning looks. Synth is the guy I bought it from if you know him on here. He said he was a part of this page.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Andy,

Synth posts quite often and seems to be a pretty talented fella. We got our first snow and I wish I was driving mine, but I'm in the process of building and engine for it. Again, beautiful pics.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain