My new Toy!

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
NickC809
My tercel:: 1985 T4WD

My new Toy!

Post by NickC809 »

Hello all, i am new to the Tercel world but have been a huge fan of these wagons for years. About 2 months ago I picked up a midnight blue 85 T4wd out of the sacramento area. It spent it's whole life down in the valley and had been parked in a field since 2002! According to the title I was the 2nd owner! It has been an uphill battle ever since I bought her. The moment one thing is fixed..whoops..there goes some thing else. BUT! I have wanted one ever since I first saw one so I'm trying to not look at the pile of receipts that are growing in my glove box. No matter what, I love this little car and am lucky enough to live in an area surrounded by dirt/gravel/unimproved roads. If anyone lives in the foothills near Auburn/Grass Valley, CA I would love a list of your favorite dirt roads or even to meet up and talk cars!

helipilot77
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1984 SR5 wagon

Re: My new Toy!

Post by helipilot77 »

Nice car! Mine is the same color!
. / TOYOTA
./_| |/|/ |]
rer233
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Multiple

Post by rer233 »

Mine too! (That is my '85 is.)
if it aint there, there's a good chance it won't break!
83 SR5 Silver/Blue (Snowmobile/work beater)-totaled but drivable
85 SR5 Blue
88 SR5 White (the 'good' one)-not anymore-totaled
87 fwd silver wagon a/t
87 4wd dx Cream (a/t- not anymore- now m/t)
NickC809
My tercel:: 1985 T4WD

Post by NickC809 »

Finally completed my lift as well as a long laundry list of suspension, steering, and misc parts replacement.

I feel like I have a stack of receipts thats at least as tall as me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LOSTFISH
My tercel:: BLUE 87

Post by LOSTFISH »

haha dang, I love that first picture in the snow!
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Well done on saving the car. one of my fave colourschemes
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms