New Vehicle

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
atoyta
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 3 wagons now

New Vehicle

Post by atoyta »

We have 2 new vehicles this month, guess which one is mine lol. Towed it back 250 miles over a couple good passes. Best part, it came with a title, it runs & it was free. They put a new clutch in it & now it won't shift gears correctly. The clutch does work so I am suspecting someone didn't have the shift rails in the correct position when they stabbed the shifter back into the tranny. Now I have 3 to make 2 good ones out of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
helipilot77
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1984 SR5 wagon

Re: New Vehicle

Post by helipilot77 »

Nice! How do you get a free Tercel?
. / TOYOTA
./_| |/|/ |]
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

After towing it home it ended up being a $250.00 car. I have around $600 into the 2 I have found this year. It will take a bit more to restore them. The neighbors below me where I own land in Eastern Washington just wanted it gone. It has about 3 different paint schemes going on as they had replaced a bunch of body parts. It was left in a field with a bull & I guess it just didn't like the car at all. At least that was the story they gave me lol.
helipilot77
Top Notch Member

Post by helipilot77 »

Nice! We should get together and have a tercel day. I need to do some paint work on mine and it looks like you have several things to do on yours.
. / TOYOTA
./_| |/|/ |]
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

I need to do a complete re-paint on the two I am saving. Painting both the original colors again. I do need to find 2 inside passenger door panels front/back for the new one in brown. The other has a nice interior.
helipilot77
Top Notch Member

Post by helipilot77 »

What year is the new one? Federal way auto wrecking had a set in brown out of an 86'.
. / TOYOTA
./_| |/|/ |]
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »