Pictures

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Can I upload pictures yet?
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

What pics and where to? I think i'll go ahead and make an FTP folder to upload pics to n such.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

Alrighty, here's how you login to the ftp:

Use internet explorer, or an ftp client to do this -

Go to <a href='ftp://ftp.cflcomputing.com' target='_blank'>ftp://ftp.cflcomputing.com</a>
Username: ftp4wd@cflcomputing.com
Password: upload

I only have about 100 megs to spare on this ftp account, so don't upload a gig worth of stuff! Thanks!

And if you have any troubles with it, then email me at
icE@Tercel4WD.com :lol:

If you guys want your own Tercel4WD.com email redirect (you have to have an email account already setup somewhere else, which almost everyone has), then email me the request. However, you hafta use this site often!
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

Oh, and lemme know when you upload something incase i forget to check and add it to the upcoming site. And if FTP doesn't work for ya, email me the pics!
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

I dont know if its posible,but it would be nice to have pictures that go along with each seperate repair artical if the author chooses to submit them.It would a good support-tool,but as to the practical aplication,I havent a clue. <_<
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

yea, i was thinking that on the repair section, we have a list of repairs, and steps. Photos would really help to identify parts, what to remove, where stuff goes, etc. We'll figure all that out when we start our first repair guide. B)
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

The FTP doesn't do anything.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

Ah well, i'll hafta fix it later. Just email me the pics for now
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

I can't e-mail more than a few pictures at a time. Maybe it's because I have the crappy hotmail account. It won't let me send very big e-mails at all.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

hmmm...do you have aol or msn messenger? you can send it to me through one of those in a big zip file.
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Never mind, I was just using the piece of crap Internet Explorer to try to upload the files. It didn't do anything because it just doesn't do anything. I downloaded an FTP program and it gave me the option to log in and upload.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

ah goody, yeah IE can be a pain in the bum sometimes :P
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

Ah those photos are huge! Imma download em all to my puter and reupload em as jpg
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Yeah the thing is with those brochres that unless the resolution is high, you can't read the text. With the articles where the text is seperate from the pictures, we could rewrite them as html and they would take up less space.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

gotcha, i'll download and reorganize the files on saturday - and then try and get some other parts of the site done, or at least started