A couple of pics from around town

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986DLX (K.I.A. by a Texting Driver, currently being uses as a parts car) 1986 SR5 AC, Cruise, Sunroof a.k.a. TERC II Electric Boogaloo (restoration in progress). 1984 SR5

A couple of pics from around town

Post by Mad_Marx »

I'm often pleasantly surprised at what parks near Terc II.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: A couple of pics from around town

Post by dlb »

what the hell is the wienermobile and why is it parked in a residential neighbourhood? does a friend of yours work for oscar mayer?
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986DLX (K.I.A. by a Texting Driver, currently being uses as a parts car) 1986 SR5 AC, Cruise, Sunroof a.k.a. TERC II Electric Boogaloo (restoration in progress). 1984 SR5

Post by Mad_Marx »

The wienermobile is pretty darn cool, it must have been doing a promotion, this was only 1/2 a block from downtown Nampa (where the residential and old downtown meet). Not sure why it was there, but it attracted a crowd quickly. I have to say I thought about HiJacking it for Burning Man....
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member

Post by Mad_Marx »

The line up...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimcrazy
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 4wd 1986fwd 1983 4wd

Post by jimcrazy »

they like lining up to get there pic taken
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member

Post by Mad_Marx »

Vintage Corolla, at a Toyota dealership. I suspect it's a mechanics car, it was parked outside the shop.