T4wd beach hooning in Australia video

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

T4wd beach hooning in Australia video

Post by Mattel »

Don't know who these guys are but they seem to be having a lot of fun but would have done a lot better with some good mud tyres I've never seen two tone tercel in Australia before though and weirder still it doesn't seem to have AC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISmYJOA5Sw
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Re: T4wd beach hooning in Australia video

Post by toughtercel »

That is very good video show but very harsh thing to do toward T4WD with salt water , even if they could give a excellent bath but it will tend to rust at tiny places .
They had to work hard and fast when they were stuck otherwise it can sink in the beach .

Should call "DUNE-TERCEL "
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: T4wd beach hooning in Australia video

Post by Mattel »

I can't believe they said in the description that they got it for free! I would have paid a fair bit of money for that now that they are almost all gone in Australia! The reversing water fording was quite inspired!
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms