Brochrues

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Is there any way you could have them as actual pictures rather than download? I have smaller versions of all the files that are still readable and they can be resized with Photoshop. I just uploaded the original ones which are way bigger. It would be nice to view one page at a time and have a next button and thumbnails, much like our photo section.
ur_mom

Post by ur_mom »

where?
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Go to the main page http://www.tercel4wd.com and click on archives.
ur_mom

Post by ur_mom »

oh..lol i ono..how bout just save each page as jpeg or something.

also..is it just me or does the manual does not work?
sacwac
Top Notch Member

Post by sacwac »

The manual works, it just takes time to download it... I guess I should split the pdf into smaller chunks.

Just let your computer sit there, trying to open the pdf. On dial up, this could take some time.
rauzers

Post by rauzers »

I'm having trouble with the manual as well. I've tried to download it a few times, but after about 7-8 minutes of downloading, I get a message that says the file has been damaged and cannot be repaired...

By the way, thanks a lot for posting this, hopefully it eill be accessible soon!!!
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

I've reduced the manual to 17mb (and still legible) but all the bookmarks got deleted, perhaps if you give me an ftp site I can up load it for you!

Matt
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms