New Member New Car

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Sparkey
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1985 Toyota Tercel Wagon, 4WD, Automtic, Barto lift in rear, 1" of lift in front with blocks, 1985 SR-5 Seats, 1983 SR-5 Instument Cluster, Headlights, Trailer hitch, set of roof racks, Lots of Spray Paint,

Re: New Member New Car

Post by Sparkey »

Look Closer... and to the right of the fuel bowl. Its an extra Power Valve Assembly with the threads broke off.
I Wonder how many years thats been rolling around in there. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sparkey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

What part is that sitting in what I guess is the float bowl?
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

is that one of the jets sitting loose in the float bowl?
Sparkey
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1985 Toyota Tercel Wagon, 4WD, Automtic, Barto lift in rear, 1" of lift in front with blocks, 1985 SR-5 Seats, 1983 SR-5 Instument Cluster, Headlights, Trailer hitch, set of roof racks, Lots of Spray Paint,

Post by Sparkey »

I haven't added any pictures of what I've been doing with the car since November but I have been taking a few pictures. I tried my best to replace the ones that got lost in the hand over the web site to new administrators back in December. The dust seems to have settled around here and I will share some of my new pictures of work I've done.
Sparkey
Advanced Member

Lever broke for the heat controls

Post by Sparkey »

The Lever Broke for the heat controls which lead to replacement and the addition of a new Car Stereo and speakers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sparkey
Advanced Member

Replace heater controls and new stereo

Post by Sparkey »

View with everything back in it place
Sparkey
Advanced Member

With new stereo you gotta have new Speakers

Post by Sparkey »

Picked up some 4" Kickers for the front and 5 1/4 Kickers to fit the stock brackets in the back. Then got lucky and found a 12" Planet Audio in a box at the Goodwill for 14.00$ so I can have some bump in the trunk. Used a old rockford fosgate 2.6x that been taken up space in the garage for years to drive the 12"
Gottolovem
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 with snow plow,1987 auto 1984 parts car,1987 FX-16 GTS

Post by Gottolovem »

Sweet sweet
looks like nice clean wiring you have done there :oldgeek:
Mark
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1984 Automatic, 1981 sedan

Post by Mark »

Where did you get the heater control lever? Mine broke in the same spot and I ended up having to get it welded.
Sparkey
Advanced Member

Post by Sparkey »

Thanks Gottolovem! :D
Mark I got the whole assembly at Pick n Pull. I check there inventory of cars quite often and making lists of what I need or want. :)
Sparkey
Advanced Member

Newest picture of the Tercel

Post by Sparkey »

Newest Picture taken this evening.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

wow, i love the red pinstripes on the gloss black wheels. are those new? did you put them on yourself? i think i'd suck at that.
Sparkey
Advanced Member

Post by Sparkey »

Thanks I pinstriped them back in June just never got around to taking pictures then kinda forgot about it. When the wheels were black It looked fine but they need some color.
larry mcgrath
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 tercel v20 B/T (The ROCKET)98 toyota t100

Post by larry mcgrath »

Car looks GREAT, like the wheels Larry
Sparkey
Advanced Member

Post by Sparkey »

Replaced windshield couple weekends back went pretty well. :D