Tercel Wagons In FL JY

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Tercel Wagons In FL JY

Post by ARCHINSTL »

A TN member, RogueMoog, made a post about seeing an SR5 and 2WD in a JY. He said he was flabbergasted to see them both!
We exchanged PM's (he has an '88 Corolla All-Trac with MT!). We schmoozed about that car and I gave him some info that has appeared here, as well as the CL finds. I mentioned the rarity of our trans, so if this helps any - he said the car looked good enough to haul home and resolve whatever was the ailment.

"Got your PM, will send you a reply. The junkyard is LKQ in St Petersburg, FL (not the Clearwater LKQ). If anyone local wants help pulling anything off those wagons, I could probably help (depending on what day it is)."

He also gave me a link to their Club - also had to do it in a PM, as TN is so anal about posting other links (or even mentioning FSM's) - he's incurred TN's wrath, as have I (I was even banned from it twice for just mentioning our Club and its FSM!). He posts as Rogue there.
http://www.alltracwagon.net/forum/
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain