EBAY 4AGE

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

The blacktop looks like a good deal if it is actually a blacktop - it looks a bit too silver to me. Someone can paint it black and that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't have a map sensor or an ECU that runs with a map sensor. If it doesn't come with the harness then it's a waste of money because you basically can't find connectors for the 20 valve ECU unless they come with one of those engines.
20vtercel
Top Notch Member

Post by 20vtercel »

3A-C Power wrote: The blacktop looks like a good deal if it is actually a blacktop - it looks a bit too silver to me. Someone can paint it black and that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't have a map sensor or an ECU that runs with a map sensor. If it doesn't come with the harness then it's a waste of money because you basically can't find connectors for the 20 valve ECU unless they come with one of those engines.
actually that is incorrect. any 4agze connectors will work wiht the 20v engine. The only exception is that there will be no tvis plug but the wires fit. You can actually lug a 4agze wiring harness onto a 20V engine and plug it into the 20v or 4agze ECU and it will still run!!!!
'84 Tercel HB, 202hp Turbocharged 20v, 4WD, Lowered, Custom exhaust, Mangles Rims with Avid V4 Rubber! Hola!!