Radiator on ebay, cheap

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

The best price Ive Found for a new Radiator was $90.00 at Radiatorbarn.com and alloemautoparts.com has what looks to be a double,row-heavy-duty for $100.00.
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Man, I could never find the heavy duty when I was looking for a radiator. That's why I took it to the rad shop and had it recored. It worked out better because now my core is 1-7/8" thick.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

We got a regular stock radiator for like 30 - 40 from discount auto parts. Works good so far ; p
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

About 2 weeks ago the radiator on my dad's 83 gave up after 5-6 years of good service despite the neglect it received. We paid $149 US for a CSF (Cooling Systems & Flexibles, Inc.) radiator and $47 worth of hoses, coolant, super flush, new cap, Prestone® Super Anti-Rust, and lots of patience. This radiator is different than the original style radiator; the hooks no longer fit snuggly on the top where they're supposed to fit. For some reason it seems bigger than the old one. Oh yeah, on this one instead of being able to drain the radiator by just opening the drain cock, now there is no place for the little hose on this one and have to remove the plug. No turtleneck spout on this one and nonremovable auto hoses thing. I guess I should have waited and have bought a cheaper one to avoid getting ripped-off. Oh well.
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"