Tercel for Sale

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
DaveG1
Advanced Member

Post by DaveG1 »

Sorry to say, Babe (the Wife in the equation) wants a new kitchen floor and my Tercel represents about what it going to cost to get the job done. SO... :unsure: 86 Tercel w/ 110,000 original miles give or take a few. 6spd, ac works, cc doesn't Factory AM/FM cassette w dials! Third owner but I only had it a few months. The 2nd owner just had a carb put on it before I got it I have been getting about 26-27 mpg driving to work and back, no freeway stuff all in the canyons here by Malibu. I put on brand spanky new tyres I thinks they're 205/70-14s. Super clean interior and good exterior w/ two minor dents in either fender. Gold color and NO rust. NONE. I would deliver it pretty much anywhere in Cali for a first and final road trip. Bitchen little car. Help a brother out and buy it from me so some non-tercel guy doesn't get it! I paid 1,500 and put 400 bucks worth of rubber on it, so I want something around what I paid for it. Email me. I will try to get photos ASAP, I have been away doing training for a week and have not taken photos yet.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

i'd buy it, but cali to florida is a Longggggggg drive!
Lateer
Top Notch Member

Post by Lateer »

icE wrote: i'd buy it, but cali to florida is a Longggggggg drive!
Tassie to Florida would mean I'd have to set up the world's first submarine Tercel. :)

I'm sure the American navy would *looove* to see a Tercel showing up on all the sonar scopes :D :D
1983 Tercel SR5 with 185/75R14 tyres, 32/36 DGAV Weber carburetor, lumpy cam and upgraded Pioneer sound system. Veteran of several fire seasons (with the scars to show it) and known as "The Racing Turtle"
DaveG1
Advanced Member

Post by DaveG1 »

IcE, I'd meet you half way, say Oklahoma City. or better yet, new Orleans. You are going to need a 4x4 to make it work after all those hurricanes back there... Hope you are safe and dry.
dug320
Top Notch Member

Post by dug320 »

Do you have any pictures?

Interior is in what condition?
DaveG1
Advanced Member

Post by DaveG1 »

I don't have pictures right now (no digital camera) but I am going to borrow a camera asap. The interior is pretty clean, no rips on the upholstery. The little shelf is missing from the cargo space in the rear, and the carpeting that runs from the cargo area to the backs of the rear seats has come off its rivet things, but it is not torn. The carpeting throughout the car is pretty clean. Once I get photos, should I post them on the site or email them to you?
dug320
Top Notch Member

Post by dug320 »

Please Post'em
DaveG1
Advanced Member

Post by DaveG1 »

pic ok I give up, how do you post stuff? I can't figure out how to post the stupid photos. I am not like you rocket scientists, I am a lowly lifeguard with a degree in english and history. These things mystify me.
DaveG1
Advanced Member

Post by DaveG1 »

still trying. D'OH! I can email em! Lemme know.
Juando
Advanced Member

Post by Juando »

I am in oregon (eugene area) and I would be interested...but I have no money....can I pay in bread? It would take me a couple months to get together $1500. that's actually what I paid for my 84 sr5 6 speed when I bought it back in...99
them: so you're telling me your tercel has 1.5 liters...where as my pepsi has two?

me: yes, can you seat 5 people in your pepsi...and does it have 4WD? oh...my bad
dug320
Top Notch Member

Post by dug320 »

Send the pictures to dug320sec108@hotmail.com