4wd tercel for sale

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
matt

Post by matt »

hey guys, glad to find your site, although i am too late. my '86 4WD tercel is in need of a new engine, and i'm afraid i can't afford to fix it. i will be placing it up for sale soon, and will post a picture on here somewhere. the body is in good shape, there is some rust but none you cannot fix. the interior is very clean. several people have offered to buy this car from me over the years, and you'd be hard pressed to find one with an interior or body in better shape than mine, despite the mechanical problems. i bought this car back in 97 and i've driven it all over the country, and its spent a significant portion of its life in arizona (i went to school there, and it was originally purchased there as well). anyway, i'm a little depressed about all this but would much rather sell it to someone who would appreciate it as a parts car or to fix it than take it to a wrecker.

--matt (in michigan)
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

I am interested so long as the rust is very minor. I'm in Ontario (a province in Canada) and finding something as close as Michigan would be a real advantage. I'd like to see the pictures.
Guest_le bossman

Post by Guest_le bossman »

i'll get them up as soon as i can. the rust is minor...had the whole body de-rustified several years ago, although you'd want to catch it now while its back into the minor stages.