Tercel 4WD parts for sale

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: The General, 85 SR5 w/ Sunroof,Olive Drab paint, Black Interior, custom steel bumpers, Barto BC lift, 1.67L BUILT 3AC w/ Weber Carb. 346,000 miles and counting since restoration

Tercel 4WD parts for sale

Post by SynthDesign »

Circumstances dictate I have to liquidate to clear space.
20 years of parts collection.
Doors, glass, interior parts, engine short blocks and other parts.

Text, call or email for contact.
Prefer local pick up
Synth Hofmann
Vintage and Classic Toyota
Seattle Washington
synthdesign@gmail.com
425-241-4143
Vintage and Classic Toyota; Have you loved your Toyota today?
2016 Toyota Tacoma Quad Cab LB TRD OffRoad
2005 Toyota Sienna, work van
85 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd (The General)
85 Toyota Tercel GTS 4wd (4AGE Swap)
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
83 Mazda RX-7 Mariah Widebody
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: Tercel 4WD parts for sale

Post by Mattel »

Hey Synth, hope you are well. You are keeping the general I hope!
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

I join Mattel in hoping all is well and the need for space is related to new adventures! After this last weekends Meet & Greet, I am down to 4 of the shirts I got from you last year, thanks again!
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: The General, 85 SR5 w/ Sunroof,Olive Drab paint, Black Interior, custom steel bumpers, Barto BC lift, 1.67L BUILT 3AC w/ Weber Carb. 346,000 miles and counting since restoration

Post by SynthDesign »

Things have not been the best. Slowly cleaning and organizing but not sure on a direction or if my home is secure, moratorium got extended til January and if we're allowed to stay, probably looking a $4,400 a month or more in rent. We're working to appease the landlord but pretty sure my days of living in Seattle are numbered. Especially with the exorbitant costs and ridiculous amount of crime.
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
SirFoxx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1981 Toyota Tercel w/ 7age

Post by SirFoxx »

woah woah woah....4400..a month??? Is this a commercial plot, or is this for a regular home??
1988 DLX 4wd Tercel Wagon w/ weber (RIP)
1985 4wd Tercel SR5 (RIP)
1986 Base 2dr Hatch (RIP / PARTS)
1986 DLX 4wd Tercel Wagon with ???
1985 DLX 2dr Tercel Hatch w/manual swap
1981 2dr Toyota Tercel w/7age (RIP)
1981 3dr hatch Toyota Tercel w/Turbo 4AGE
1981 3dr hatch Toyota Tercel SR-5
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

SirFoxx wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:03 am woah woah woah....4400..a month??? Is this a commercial plot, or is this for a regular home??
it is a regular home, a fairly large one with a big yard, in the north part of Seattle in a residential area. Not a commercial shop or site. I have been there more than a few times. Rents in Seattle, and surrounding areas are getting very high because of the demand. it is worse outside Seattle, because everyone in Seattle wants out, driving local surrounding rents even higher than they were before. I am in a small town an hour north of Seattle, to rent a small home (1200 SF) on a small lot in our town is over $3000/month. apartments are $1200-2500/month.

if they would build more houses and apartments it might help, but they have passed too many laws against that. welcome to the people's paradise of Seattle.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
SirFoxx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1981 Toyota Tercel w/ 7age

Post by SirFoxx »

Petros wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:18 am
SirFoxx wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:03 am woah woah woah....4400..a month??? Is this a commercial plot, or is this for a regular home??
it is a regular home, a fairly large one with a big yard, in the north part of Seattle in a residential area. Not a commercial shop or site. I have been there more than a few times. Rents in Seattle, and surrounding areas are getting very high because of the demand. it is worse outside Seattle, because everyone in Seattle wants out, driving local surrounding rents even higher than they were before. I am in a small town an hour north of Seattle, to rent a small home (1200 SF) on a small lot in our town is over $3000/month. apartments are $1200-2500/month.

if they would build more houses and apartments it might help, but they have passed too many laws against that. welcome to the people's paradise of Seattle.
Thats beyond ridiculous. I'm not trying to gloat, but im in the middle of kcmo with a 3 car wide, 6 car deep driveway, 2 car 2 story garage, small backyard, 900-ish sqft 3 bed 1 bath house for 1000/month...

jobs must pay well out there is all i can assume.
1988 DLX 4wd Tercel Wagon w/ weber (RIP)
1985 4wd Tercel SR5 (RIP)
1986 Base 2dr Hatch (RIP / PARTS)
1986 DLX 4wd Tercel Wagon with ???
1985 DLX 2dr Tercel Hatch w/manual swap
1981 2dr Toyota Tercel w/7age (RIP)
1981 3dr hatch Toyota Tercel w/Turbo 4AGE
1981 3dr hatch Toyota Tercel SR-5
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member

Post by SynthDesign »

What Petros said is correct. He didn't mention the level of crime in Seattle, especially in our neck of the woods. Last week alone I had 2 separate catalytic converter theft attempts in less than 3 days. We keep a sharps bin by the garbage to put all the needles that get dumped in our yard.
We're trying to figure an out but everything within a 20 mile radius is astronomically priced. Doublewides in a trailer park are going for $200k and $600 associations dues.
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
jbarrant9
My tercel:: 1986 Tercel 4WD "The Turd"

Post by jbarrant9 »

SynthDesign wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:40 pm What Petros said is correct. He didn't mention the level of crime in Seattle, especially in our neck of the woods. Last week alone I had 2 separate catalytic converter theft attempts in less than 3 days. We keep a sharps bin by the garbage to put all the needles that get dumped in our yard.
We're trying to figure an out but everything within a 20 mile radius is astronomically priced. Doublewides in a trailer park are going for $200k and $600 associations dues.
It doesn't get that much better the further North you go, I'm a service writer in Bellingham and I'm dealing with theft on a weekly basis. Either customer cars coming in with stolen cats, or people actually cutting my fence and breaking into vehicles while they're in my care. It's only getting worse as time goes on.
-86 T4 "The Turd" 4ac swap, supercharger incoming
-92 Nissan Skyline LM7 Swap
-76 Olds Omega (For sale if anyone wants a manual x-body)
-Many other piles lying around