Looking for Wiper Arm and Window Regulator

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Terbo4WD
My tercel:: 86 SR5

Looking for Wiper Arm and Window Regulator

Post by Terbo4WD »

HI,

I'm looking for a front passenger side wiper arm, does anybody have one for sale or is it cross-compatible with any other models? I have the part number, 8519016100, but that says it's only from 84 to 88 to Tercels.

I'm also looking for a Front driver's side window regulator. I'm in New Westminister, BC Canada. Hopefully, someone in Canada has these to save on shipping and the exchange rate thanks.
ALiveSR5
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: Was a stock 1985, SR5, 4WD, 6-speed manual, Wagon.

Re: Looking for Wiper Arm and Window Regulator

Post by ALiveSR5 »

Terbo4WD wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:43 pm I'm looking for a front passenger side wiper arm

I'm also looking for a Front driver's side window regulator.
Hi,

I'm in Pennsylvania, not Canada, but, if you cannot find what you need there, I have these wiper arms available, from a 1985 Tercel SR5 4WD wagon.
~
Wiper_Front_Arms.jpg
~
I have/had someone interested in this driver side door, also from a 1985 SR5 4WD. However, if it is not claimed, I may remove the window regulator, lock, and glass then scrap the rest (just saying it is "sort of" available - I'd prefer to sell the whole door). I am not likely to dismantle it until spring or summer, though.
~
LeftFrontDoorInside.jpg
~
I will have these for awhile, so keep looking for sources in Canada - just wanted to let you know that these are available.

Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No other vehicle that I have ever owned had a heart and soul like my 1985 Tercel SR5 4WD Wagon. :D
~
Great minds may think alike but it is the doers who see their visions become reality. :?
LowBuckCanuck
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986 DLX 4wd Wagon "Jenny"

Post by LowBuckCanuck »

Terbo4WD wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:43 pm HI,

I'm looking for a front passenger side wiper arm, does anybody have one for sale or is it cross-compatible with any other models? I have the part number, 8519016100, but that says it's only from 84 to 88 to Tercels.

I'm also looking for a Front driver's side window regulator. I'm in New Westminister, BC Canada. Hopefully, someone in Canada has these to save on shipping and the exchange rate thanks.
I may be able to help you, I'm located in Revelstoke and could possibly ship you some parts from my parts car. Shoot me a pm.
Terbo4WD
My tercel:: 86 SR5

Post by Terbo4WD »

LowBuckCanuck wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:25 pm
Terbo4WD wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:43 pm HI,

I may be able to help you, I'm located in Revelstoke and could possibly ship you some parts from my parts car. Shoot me a pm.
Pm sent, Thanks.