'84 Tercel 2wd wagon free parts

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
ernieclerihew
My tercel:: 1984 DLX wagon

Re: '84 Tercel 2wd wagon free parts

Post by ernieclerihew »

I sent you an email to ask you to get back to me with your zip code so I can get you prices on the roof rack and a driver's side turn signal lens. Maybe you didn't get it. I also have pictures of the rack. Maybe this forum doesn't like people sending messages outside it's own system, but then why is email correspondence offered as a choice to contact others? My email is: britishjalopies@aol.com Please contact me if you're still interested in these parts.

Thanks,
Ernie
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Hi Ernie, it shouldn't be a problem with the forum but up to the users to check their notifications for PM. Email is probably the best way to get in touch with others directly. Thanks for offering those items for sale.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
CarGuy793
My tercel:: 1986 Toyota Tercel 2WD

Post by CarGuy793 »

Hello, I’m new to the group and I’m looking for the third brake light cover, driver door panel, steering column cover, and the back end of the water pump where the thermostat housing is. It’s the part that actually bolts to the engine.
The color of my interior is the yellowish tan color.

If you could help me out that would be awesome, there’s not very many of these wagons down here in Texas.
FriendOfEvanW
My tercel:: 1984 Tercel DX Wagon 2WD

Post by FriendOfEvanW »

Any chance the transmission could fit in to a flat rate box? Also interested in taillight assemblies; this wagon I was just given has a couple cracked lenses.
86creamdream4x4
My tercel:: Ex 86 tercel 4x4 automatic

Post by 86creamdream4x4 »

ernieclerihew wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:29 am This car still runs well but has rusty floors and is uninspectable. I have many carburetors, distributors, fuel pumps, engine parts, 2wd transmission. Many good trim parts. Good hood, no rust . Deck lid good,surface rust. Tail lights very good. 4 white aluminum factory wheels, at least 8 steel wheels, 5 stainless trim rings - none perfect. Factory AC, Period correct roof rack, gray interior not bad. You pay shipping and handling only. The car and I are both in Vermont, but the car came from Florida 5 years ago. What do you need?
What do you want for the deck lid message me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/browncoat64
Blank_Man
My tercel:: 1984 DLX

Post by Blank_Man »

Any chance the side view mirrors are still for sale? I'll take the whole mounting - I'd take both sides if possible. Thanks!
rer233
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Multiple

Post by rer233 »

If not, I've got 'em. PM me if interested.
if it aint there, there's a good chance it won't break!
83 SR5 Silver/Blue (Snowmobile/work beater)-totaled but drivable
85 SR5 Blue
88 SR5 White (the 'good' one)-not anymore-totaled
87 fwd silver wagon a/t
87 4wd dx Cream (a/t- not anymore- now m/t)
Terbo4WD
My tercel:: 86 SR5

Post by Terbo4WD »

Hi Ernie, I sent you an email about the decklid
FriendOfEvanW

Post by FriendOfEvanW »

I don’t think he’s coming back.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Hey all,

Ernie was last active 12/21, however, he provided his email address. That is likely the best bet to reach him. To echo what Mattel shared, the site has no problem with reaching out to others in any other way as long as it's respectful and meets the community standards.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
FriendOfEvanW

Post by FriendOfEvanW »

NWMO wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:18 am Hey all,

Ernie was last active 12/21, however, he provided his email address. That is likely the best bet to reach him. To echo what Mattel shared, the site has no problem with reaching out to others in any other way as long as it's respectful and meets the community standards.

Chris

Is that email separate from the built in "email this user" button?
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

FofE,

He provided the same email for is account, but he may be more likely to not catch a Tercel4WD.com message in his Junk folder. I would try both (through the site and direct) and hope for the best.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Worth checking if he is part of the Facebook group as well? maybe get in touch with him through there.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
86creamdream4x4
My tercel:: Ex 86 tercel 4x4 automatic

Post by 86creamdream4x4 »

ernieclerihew wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:29 am This car still runs well but has rusty floors and is uninspectable. I have many carburetors, distributors, fuel pumps, engine parts, 2wd transmission. Many good trim parts. Good hood, no rust . Deck lid good,surface rust. Tail lights very good. 4 white aluminum factory wheels, at least 8 steel wheels, 5 stainless trim rings - none perfect. Factory AC, Period correct roof rack, gray interior not bad. You pay shipping and handling only. The car and I are both in Vermont, but the car came from Florida 5 years ago. What do you need?
Do you have the parcel shelf? And the roof rack