WTB driver side indicator light for 1985 sr5 the amber one on side corner next to headlight.

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
simon guey
My tercel:: 85sr5

WTB driver side indicator light for 1985 sr5 the amber one on side corner next to headlight.

Post by simon guey »

WTB driver side indicator light for 1985 sr5 the amber one, on the side corner next to headlight.
I am in Portland Oregon can trade parts or cash. thanks. can some one confirm if a non sr5 version would work also?
[img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn16 ... vaenfm.jpg [img]
ALiveSR5
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: Was a stock 1985, SR5, 4WD, 6-speed manual, Wagon.

Re: WTB driver side indicator light for 1985 sr5 the amber one on side corner next to headlight.

Post by ALiveSR5 »

simon guey wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:57 pm confirm if a non sr5 version would work also?
Simon, Usually parts from 1983 to 1985 wagons (any wagon, DLX, SR5) are interchangeable (sorry, I cannot confirm for sure), though I know someone who bought 1985 SR5 wagon corner marker lights from me, for a 1983 wagon. Also, your photo does not show up, because the Image.

Hope that helps.
No other vehicle that I have ever owned had a heart and soul like my 1985 Tercel SR5 4WD Wagon. :D
~
Great minds may think alike but it is the doers who see their visions become reality. :?
simon guey

Re: WTB driver side indicator light for 1985 sr5 the amber one on side corner next to headlight.

Post by simon guey »

thanks
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Simon,

The photo link works for me, you need a 4WD light, the 2WD are different. There is a # on the back of the light housing that would let others know exactly what you need.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
simon guey

Post by simon guey »

thanks will look for a 4wd light housing...the tercel at pick-and pull in Portland was 2wd the engine bay mostly complete (automatic) if anybody needs parts. seems like distributor was missing and some small parts.