84 tercel hatch.

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
BaileySims
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel SR5 4WD

84 tercel hatch.

Post by BaileySims »

Are these good for any parts other than what's on the motor? Grabbed a few things today off the motor. The corner lights or headlights any good for our cars?

I took the fuel pump (looks after market), tvsv and the distributor with vac advance. It had the stock carb, all the a/c stuff, a good looking windshield washer/overflow resivour, starter looked pretty good too.

If anyone needs anything from it, let me know.
WAGON MAFIA.
Blood, sweat and beers.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: 84 tercel hatch.

Post by Mattel »

I think everything except the rear end, rear seat and transmission is the same. glass is the same except for the obvious parts because of transmission tunnel. the front grill will fit but looks different.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms