Denso EFI TBI Parts

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
rocketscience
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 4WD SR5

Denso EFI TBI Parts

Post by rocketscience »

Howdy!

I have a bunch of parts to swap one of these Tercs over to EFI using a Suzuki Swift/Geo Metro TBI. I'm very tempted to hang onto it and try it at some point in the future I just don't know when that would be, maybe years from now. I haven't tested any of this stuff but think I was getting pretty close to figuring it out. I would love to see somebody pull it off and report back mpg's and drivability!

Included are a labeled wiring harness, two sets of all necessary sensors, TBI's and ECU's for both manual and automatic 4 cylinder cars, aluminum TBI adapter and printed CAD layout, brand new external Denso fuel pump, some hand drawn wiring diagrams that may or may not be helpful and print copies of both the Tercel and Geo Metro Factory Service Manuals for the wiring diagrams and Geo diagnostic info. I also have a bunch of different fittings, adapters, coolant pipe elbows and other bits to bring it together. Oh and the coolant valve that the Geo uses in place of that dreaded TVSV.

I was planning on making an air filter adapter and mounting the stock Tercel filter housing on the TBI but haven't done it yet. I do have a spare housing and piece of metal that might work that you could have.

Is anybody interested in this stuff? I guess I'd ask for $200 or so, shipping might be kind of pricey but I could trim it down and just send the TBI and ECU for whatever car you want to convert, leave out the air cleaner etc. I'm in western Washington and could meet up if you're out here.

Cheers
rocketscience
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 4WD SR5

Re: Denso EFI TBI Parts

Post by rocketscience »

Price drop! I'll sell all this stuff for $100 + shipping. I know somebody on here is itching to try it..... :)
SirFoxx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1981 Toyota Tercel w/ 7age

Re: Denso EFI TBI Parts

Post by SirFoxx »

rocketscience wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:39 pm Price drop! I'll sell all this stuff for $100 + shipping. I know somebody on here is itching to try it..... :)
I sent you a pm
1988 DLX 4wd Tercel Wagon w/ weber (RIP)
1985 4wd Tercel SR5 (RIP)
1986 Base 2dr Hatch (RIP / PARTS)
1986 DLX 4wd Tercel Wagon with ???
1985 DLX 2dr Tercel Hatch w/manual swap
1981 2dr Toyota Tercel w/7age (RIP)
1981 3dr hatch Toyota Tercel w/Turbo 4AGE
1981 3dr hatch Toyota Tercel SR-5