Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 13" Winter Tires + 1983-87 Steel Wheels with center caps

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
loess
Advanced Member

Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 13" Winter Tires + 1983-87 Steel Wheels with center caps

Post by loess »

Anyone need winter tires?

Set of four Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 studless winter tires in 175/70/R13. Less than ~2,000 miles on them. Bought new and only ran for a few months during one winter. These are some of the most highly rated snow tires in the world, and for good reason. I absolutely loved these on my '85 wagon. Not super keen on shipping, but I'd certainly look into it if buyer wants to pay for it.

These are currently mounted on three white Toyota wheels and one gray steel Toyota wheel as that's all I had at the time. I do also have three other spare white wheels so theoretically could swap one out so everything matches.

I have these listed on FB and CL for $300, but be happy to come down on price for T4WD friends here.

https://www.nokiantires.com/winter-tire ... eliitta-r2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by loess on Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 13" Winter Tires + 1983-87 Steel Wheels with center caps

Post by NWMO »

Hey loess,

I saw this on CL, but prefer the 14” tires. Yaut may be looking for an automatic transmission, any help up north?

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
loess
Advanced Member

Re: Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 13" Winter Tires + 1983-87 Steel Wheels with center caps

Post by loess »

Haven't seen any Tercels around here recently, but I'll keep you in mind if an automatic shows up somewhere or in one of the scrapyards!
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Thanks
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
loess
Advanced Member

Post by loess »

Still for sale...nearing the end of the season but figure I'll bump this up this one last time before next winter.