Two 85 sr5 4x4 wagons for sale

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
SnowDriver
My tercel:: 85,4x4 wagon,6 speed,4AC

Two 85 sr5 4x4 wagons for sale

Post by SnowDriver »

Hello, I have a 85' sr5 wagon 6 speed good transmission,newer KYB and bilstine struts ,drive shafts front and rear, bushings all around,4ac motor(blown head gasket),strait body,fairly clean interior ( some wear in the drivers seat), some minor rust on the tail gate. Also a 85 automatic parts car. The cars are going to Pick-and-Pull,if nobody buys them. 500 for the manual,200 for the auto. They are in Chico, Ca. I am in Tahoe. call me if you are close or email me. Rich 530-414-3222 nicholsrd@gmail.com Thanks. Would hate to have the 6 speed crushed!

C
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: Two 85 sr5 4x4 wagons for sale

Post by Mattel »

This has a petros mission written all over it!
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Re: Two 85 sr5 4x4 wagons for sale

Post by Petros »

I just drove past chico on tuesday, and than headed back north on thursday. I went from Seattle to LA, and back, to visit family. I am just getting caught up with the forum now.

sounds like the six speed could be fixed and driven home in a weekend. what is the condition of the rest of the car? would it be road worthy? Do you have pictures to post? I would need to wait a month or so to get it, schedule is too full right now.

Also, I had a former forum member from Idaho contact me looking for a Tercel4wd, I will forward the information.

Do not crush those cars yet! Might be able to save them soon.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)