WTB - few items for my new ride

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Hoodwagon
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1985 Tercel SR5

WTB - few items for my new ride

Post by Hoodwagon »

I have 1985 SR5; below are parts I am after at this time. If anyone has them and wants to sell please PM me your asking price! Otherwise it's off to EBAY for me!

Inclinometer: working with housing, prefer drk gry/blu but will consider tan. I know these are spendy but I am open to spending for a good condition unit.

Mud flap: Rear driver's black w/4WD in white.

Lenses: Both orange bumper turn single plastic lenses.

Thanks!
1985 Toyota Tercel SR5
Pacific Northwest, USA
T4WDgambler
My tercel:: 1985, Toyota, Tercel, manual, 4WD, SR5, stock,

Re: WTB - few items for my new ride

Post by T4WDgambler »

You might try the Portland south pick and pull I was there today and saw the mud flaps your asking for
Hoodwagon
Advanced Member

Post by Hoodwagon »

I was there today too! And stole that mudflap! (Well and some turn signal lenses and interior plastics).

I live in Camas just over the river and have only had my T4 for a few weeks. Sounds like the same situation for you?

Did you buy it just to run the gambler? Any pictures? Did you buy the tan one w/the silver fender from Troy?
1985 Toyota Tercel SR5
Pacific Northwest, USA
T4WDgambler

Post by T4WDgambler »

Yeah I bought the one from Troy. Once I get it up and going and making her look better I’ll take some pictures, I don’t know when the last time it’s been washed. Runs smooth if the clutch is pressed in, missing a few gears too. Not a bad rig for 400$. I plan to take it on the gambler but also plan to use it as a gas saver car, my other rig is a F250.
Hoodwagon
Advanced Member

Post by Hoodwagon »

That's awesome! Well in all honesty I am new to Tercel's and a very little wrench when it comes to working on things but if you find yourself is desperate need of someone to help out let me know. One of the reasons I bought this car is to force myself to dig in mechanically and try a little harder at figuring things out on my own.

The gambler looks like fun. I have some acquaintances out of Silverton who have done it and loved it.
1985 Toyota Tercel SR5
Pacific Northwest, USA
T4WDgambler

Post by T4WDgambler »

Yeah I’m new to the Tercel group to but I’m looking forward to some great times driving it off road! I’m alright at working on cars but not the best at all the lingo and knowledge but have people I can ask but yeah once I get mine going maybe we meet up and Cruze.
T4WDgambler

Post by T4WDgambler »

There we go! Cool to see the gambler and Tercel are about to run things! Parts are hard to come by I’m finding out but if we build it they will come.
Hoodwagon
Advanced Member

Post by Hoodwagon »

If anyone reads this I have everything I need now! I mean no one from the forum offered anything but I did find it at junk yards and via craigslist so I'm good!

Now I just need time to start strapping things on!
1985 Toyota Tercel SR5
Pacific Northwest, USA