WTB: several brown interior items / heater controls / mudflaps

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
FRQ

WTB: several brown interior items / heater controls / mudflaps

Post by FRQ »

I'm looking for some bits to clean up my brown '84 interior. I'm not missing any, but want to replace mine with good to excellent condition items:

- heater controls (I know they can be fixed, but in case someone has one laying around along with some other bits...)
- OEM mudflaps
- shiftknob
- shifter boots
- ashtray
- door handles (mine have developed a whitish sheen from UV exposure)
- 5.25" SR5 rear speaker installation assembly (my euro spec has the plastic rear cargo covers but the speaker holes are filled in with some plastic trays instead)

Those are the main things, should someone be parting out a complete car with brown interior, I could probably come up with a few other items, but nothing major enough to warrant having it shipped seperately.
Last edited by FRQ on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Re: WTB: several brown interior items / heater controls / mudflaps

Post by ARCHINSTL »

As far as the shifter boots go - make them! This way you have boots that are fresh and not wrinkled or faded.
I made mine 8 years ago and they are still unwrinkled or uncreased and are not faded (I do not have a garage).
https://tercel4wd.com/forums/viewtopic. ... ilit=boots
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
FRQ

Re: WTB: several brown interior items / heater controls / mudflaps

Post by FRQ »

ARCHINSTL: I actually found your thread and it's a possibility, but since I need some other stuff anyway, I figured I'd include it in my list. I suspect most shift boots are in similar, dry rotted condition to mine, but you never know.