Misc Interior Trim Parts

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
ccmt
My tercel:: '86 4WD SR5

Misc Interior Trim Parts

Post by ccmt »

Howdy All,
I've slowly been fixing up the interior of my '86 and as a result I've accumulated a number of interior trim parts. My storage space is limited so I'm looking to off load my extras. Here's what I've got:

"Frankensteined" door panels- Back in Dec I stumbled upon a beautiful '87 at a pick'n'pull and noticed something really cool about the door panels. Unlike my '86 where the upper part of the panel is vinyl, the '87 use actual fabric, which looks much better IMO. The bottom of the '87 panels however are a true black, while my '86 is more of an "off-black" blueish grey. So I dismantled all of the panels and reinstalled the newly frankensteined '87 tops/'86 bottoms. That left me with a set of panels with '86 vinyl tops and '87 black bottoms. I have all four and they are in pretty good shape. I also have the arm rests, window handles, and door handle backs for most of them.

Rear passenger side window trim: This has some cracks and chips missing, but is mostly fine looking. Because its beat up I'll give it free to anyone willing to pay the shipping.

Rear lower trim: Again, this has some crack but is mostly in fine shape. Again, free to anyone who will pay shipping.

Brown rear speaker bracket: For anyone with a DLX who's interested in living life like a SR5er:

I'm based in DC but am willing to drive a ways to hand off locally or can ship pieces if needed.
~Calen

P.S. In addition to all of these, I have a full set (thats all 5!) of stock steelies I'm looking to get rid of. The tires are in pretty good shape, and I think are 185 70's or something (I'll have to double check).

I'm replacing the trunk area carpet and rear back seat covers soonish so I'll have those as well. The back carpet is is pretty sad shape so I'm tempted to toss it but if anyone wants it its all yours. The back seat covers could do with a good washing but have no rips or holes.