Repair Manual

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

The manufacters repair manual and electrical diagram booklet came in the mail today for my 87 4wd. It rocks!! A bit expensive though ($90.00 with shipping just about). If i had a better scanner i'd scan in all the pages for you guys, maybe later! Awesome!!!!

:lol:
GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

I'm working on the scanning; slowly but surely. ;) Personally I think the repair manual is the best possible reference for tercel 4wd owners out there and one of the most important things we could put up on the site. I guess I should get the EPC program going too, and do screen shots of all the tercel parts for the site.
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS
83 AL21
sacwac
Top Notch Member

Post by sacwac »

hahaha, you're scanning too eh?

I have trouble scanning such that the other side of the page doesn't show up. Darn thin pages....

I have a factory manual for the '86, and a chiltons for '83 to '91 (i think).

I may just resort to using my digital camera.... I copied problems out of a math book this way. Seriously, has calculus changed that much in the last 100 years to warrant a NEW edition of a textbook? Hell no, I use my father's old college books, and just the new ones for the homework problems due. Saves $$$.

heh, sorry for the ranting.
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

sacwac wrote: I have trouble scanning such that the other side of the page doesn't show up. Darn thin pages....
Try putting something black behind the page.