Tercel Windshield Wiper Form To Alert Other Owners To Club

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

OK - Pac NWST guys pay special attention to this .jpg thingie!
This is to stick under the windshield wipers of "New T-Wagon Spottings."
I'm also making this a Sticky in the General Forum.
Someone whose name unfortunately escapes me (and his attachment as well) made this up several years ago. I just expanded on it and added some info.
Insert your own info in the "red" areas as desired.
Two forms are available from each 8 1/2" x 11" sheet.
I've only used it a few times here in STL, but some of you guys see many more than do I.
Tom M.

Left-click to enlarge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Rumrumm
My tercel:: '87 Tercel 2WD wagon, mostly original, owned since new.

Re: Tercel Windshield Wiper Form

Post by Rumrumm »

Windshield wiper form: For the computer illiterate, such as I, how can I copy & paste this form in order to place my personal contact info onto the form? Would Microsoft Paint be of use? What other software program would be best?
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Oh, you Razorbacks...
However - and I just tried it:
1. Right-click to show Save Picture As. *
2. Left-click to show a window giving a destination (I chose 'Desktop'), and then left-click Save.
3. It then popped up on the desktop as a .jpg. Then I just left-clicked Print Preview and, satisfied with the full-sized picture, left-clicked Print.
I still use the admittedly ancient Photo Suite thingie (dunno the proper term) for my printing and greeting card composition. I'd imagine that once you have the .jpg saved, you can use any software - right?
* It might work the same on Save Target As, but I did not try that.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Rumrumm
My tercel:: '87 Tercel 2WD wagon, mostly original, owned since new.

Re: Tercel Windshield Wiper Form

Post by Rumrumm »

Tom: Not knowing your Missery sports preferences, I will refrain from a witty comeback... However, thanks for the detailed instructions, but I had no problem printing it "as-is". But I'd like to replace the red "Metro" and "name and telephone number email address additional info (town, etc.) if desired" generic lettering with my own personal contact info in case the lucky Tercel owner that finds this on their windshield might wish to respond in some way, and I was hoping for a "highlight and retype" way of achieving this.
Bill R.
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Well - in my .jpg form, I was able to just erase the red markings by swiping with "white" color. That left those areas blank, and I was then able to insert my own info.
See if below helps:
Tom M.
P.S. See your PM for unrelated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T4WD augury?
Mark Twain