Rice-a-licious

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

<a href='http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ord-Auto ... 1-3683.htm' target='_blank'>Cup Holder</a>

Transform your car into a hot driving machine. Type R Drink Holder PS22 from Type R.

The essence of rice, all in one nice package :lol:
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

I should show that to my friend. He has Type R seatbelt pads but his cup holder is a Type S.
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

While that's a good price for that kind of high-spec plastic, I have my $.59 cup holder screwed to the transmission tunnel on the right side.

But seriously folks...do they make a little better grade cupholder that can be mounted this way? I wanna UPGRADE? :unsure:

I might be willing to go up to $1.50 or so.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Have you tried the back part of the handbrake console? It works for most sizes of cups. The 87-88 FWD wagons did come with a cupholder underneath the stereo however it doesn't fit a 4WD becuase the shifter console is in the way and the rear seat heating ducts are also in the way. I have these parts and have thought of ways to make them fit. No great ideas so far. But that factory pull-out 2 cup holder would be sweet. Hey, how about one that goes in place of the ashtray?