Tercel4wd.com merchandise?

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: Tercel4wd.com merchandise?

Post by Mattel »

I wish I could help right now but I’m a bit busy. Maybe in a month. Cheers
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
AugustusFerdinand
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 Toyota Tercel SR5

Post by AugustusFerdinand »

BaileySims wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:51 am That's what I've been wanting. All I found was this.
An update on the Toyota hatch sticker: The previous dimensions are missing a few areas needed for cutting (red and green lines in first image). Some fine individual on the FB page did some checking on an 83 and 87 and found the sticker changed dimensions over the years at some point. 83 being smaller than 87. All images attached in subsequent responses for access/posterity.
Tercel sizing_missing dimensions.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1983 Toyota Tercel SR5 - 7AGE swap in progress
AugustusFerdinand
Top Notch Member

1983 extra dimensions

Edit: Correct photos added
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AugustusFerdinand on Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AugustusFerdinand
Top Notch Member

1987 extra dimensions

EDIT: Correct Photos Added
Last edited by AugustusFerdinand on Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

AF,

Thanks for bringing the info here, I am hoping/waiting on some final drawings on the FB page and will include in our forum. Actually, after working on the video section this winter, I thought it would be good to have an archive of sticker drawings, if/where available, etc.

Bryan shared that the hatch back sticker changed at least once in 1985' which I concur with, as the sticker on my 83' is significantly larger than the sticker on my 85'. The FB page is working on the early sticker, if nothing else, I hope to get the dimensions for the smaller/later sticker to them and see if they will run some of those as well.

I don't know if there are any other exterior stickers on our cars? Obviously, there would be interior sticks and engine stickers as well.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Abletobecain
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 4WD DLX, 1986 4WD SR5, 1985 4WD SR5, 1983 4WD SR5

Post by Abletobecain »

AugustusFerdinand wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:25 am 83 being smaller than 87.
Augustus...you have the right photos associated with the years (these are my cars), but the 83 is definitely larger than the 87...maybe you just typed it backwards in your post. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I think the bigger logos look better anyway and I'll be swapping them onto my 87s whenever these get made.
1977 BMW R100S 1WD ("Brunhilda"/Summer Fun)
1983 DLX Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Charlie"/Daily Driver)
1987 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Sprocket"/Off-road-Camping)
1985 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Lucky"/Project)
1983 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Cadaver"/Parts Car)
1985 Ford F250 6.9IDI ("Franklin"/Hauler)
1987 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Ravensburger"/in a million pieces)
2006 BMW 530XI Wagon ("Inga"/Roadtripper)
1969 Mercury Montego MX Convertible ("Big Ed"/My Dad's Old Car)
1983 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Al"/for sale soon)
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Jhanek,

Do you know if he is doing both versions, that would be great! And thank you for taking the time to get the info to him, looking forward to seeing the finish products.

Chris

PS - I enjoyed your website, are those tree roots in the Angkor Wat photo??
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

T4WD augury?

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Abletobecain
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 4WD DLX, 1986 4WD SR5, 1985 4WD SR5, 1983 4WD SR5

Post by Abletobecain »

Chris,

I'm not sure what the details are on the sticker. It'll be awesome to have either of them though!

Yep...those are roots of the fig tree over there. Pretty crazy right?!
1977 BMW R100S 1WD ("Brunhilda"/Summer Fun)
1983 DLX Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Charlie"/Daily Driver)
1987 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Sprocket"/Off-road-Camping)
1985 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Lucky"/Project)
1983 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Cadaver"/Parts Car)
1985 Ford F250 6.9IDI ("Franklin"/Hauler)
1987 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Ravensburger"/in a million pieces)
2006 BMW 530XI Wagon ("Inga"/Roadtripper)
1969 Mercury Montego MX Convertible ("Big Ed"/My Dad's Old Car)
1983 SR5 Tercel Wagon 4WD ("Al"/for sale soon)
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Hi Chris,
Here is the rear hatch logo to your dimensions.
I've done a bit of checking of the various fonts that Toyota used at that time and believe this is close. But as they changed there logo to the three hoops in 1989 its hard to be sure how the font was manipulated.
its in adobe illustrator format bu should open in acrobat. or i can supply as a pdf.
Thanks for not measuring the type in Freedom Units in but Communist Enslavement mililennins haha!
anyway, i have made this in four up on an A3 for cost but your signwriter could easily change also I have made the outline black but you can also get your signwriter to change that.
maybe do a test print and see how it looks compared to your cars rear hatch?
Matt
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
AugustusFerdinand
Top Notch Member

Abletobecain wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:07 pm
AugustusFerdinand wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:25 am 83 being smaller than 87.
Augustus...you have the right photos associated with the years (these are my cars), but the 83 is definitely larger than the 87...maybe you just typed it backwards in your post. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I think the bigger logos look better anyway and I'll be swapping them onto my 87s whenever these get made.
Looking at them again and it seemed like they may have been mixed up. I've deleted all the old photos from my post and from my computer then downloaded them from the FB page again in two batches, one all the 87 and one all the 83 and updated the post. So as of this writing my posts have the photos exactly as delivered from the FB page.
The Professor
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1987 Tercel SR5 4WD wagon

Post by The Professor »

Oh, I'd love an '87 sticker when they're available!
1975 Subaru SuperStar wagon
1984 Subaru Turbo-Traction wagon & hardtop
1987 Subaru RX 3-door
1987 Subaru RX Type-RA 3-door
1987 Toyota Tercel SR5 wagon
1999 Subaru Forester S
2002 Subaru WRX sedan
2019 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Hey all,

The stickers are ready, only available in gray with black border, 85'-87' version. I have nothing to do with these, but here are a couple of pics from the Facebook post. Pricing is $12/each and $9 shipped to US (coming from Europe). If we have enough interest, we could purchase more than 5 (which he indicates will improve the price, how much he didn't say), but the main thing would be the savings on shipping. Any takers??

Big shout-out to Abletobecain for providing crucial info and helping with measurements, etc. (Again, I'm just peddling info., didn't have anything to do with getting these together and don't have anything to do with selling them).

T4WD augury?

Mark Twain
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

that is a bargain, I will take one, perhaps two.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Mattel »

the file I attached above could also be taken to a sign writer with the correct vinyl cutting machine and will save you in freight.
HuguesFR
My tercel:: Tercel 4WD 1987

Post by HuguesFR »

Bonjour,
Y a t il toujours des autocollants et T-shirt à vendre ?

Hello,
Are there still stickers and T-shirts for sale?