Tercel4wd.com merchandise?

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: The General, 85 SR5 w/ Sunroof,Olive Drab paint, Black Interior, custom steel bumpers, Barto BC lift, 1.67L BUILT 3AC w/ Weber Carb. 346,000 miles and counting since restoration

Tercel4wd.com merchandise?

Post by SynthDesign »

EDITED FROM PAGE 4 TO APPEAR ON THE 1ST PAGE

Prices are as follows:

large 2 color reversed(interior application) long logo die cuts 27.8x3” $17 (Comes with white color correct vinyl to replace red in .com)
medium 2 color reversed(interior application) long logo die cuts 18.5x2” $13 (Comes with white color correct vinyl to replace red in .com)
short 2 color reversed(interior application) long logo die cuts 12x1.25 $8
large 2 color reversed(interior application) rectangle logo die cuts 13x4” $15
large 2 color standard(exterior application) rectangle logo die cuts 13x4” $15
medium 2 color reversed(interior application) rectangle logo die cuts 8.1x2.5” $8
medium 2 color standard(exterior application) rectangle logo die cuts 8.1x2.5” $8
small 2 color reversed(interior application) rectangle logo 4.8x1.5” $4 Repriced to $3
small 2 color standard(exterior application) rectangle logo 4.8x1.5” $4 Repriced to $3

T-Shirts $15 each , Small through XL. 2xl and 3xl runs again soon.

Sorry for the delay guys. I didn't see the post. Neu was nice enough to pm me a link.

So We all agree we want stickers.

Scotisha has provided some great references and Mattel is up for making the art work.

I work at a Textile Print Shop. I can screen print on just about anything flat. We have contacts with a few companies which do vinyl stickers too.

So what needs to be decided is what art, what size and what application.

Also,... I'm going to do T shirts and long sleeve thermals ASAP.

As for a banner or flag for meets, I will call Bumpershoot and see if I can order some of their Black vinyl flags(9 feet tall and slides over 1" pvc tube)
I don't think they are too expensive. Maybe i can get a discount too. Its vinyl and we already have a jig to print on it.

As for stickers, 1 color is always easier with die-cut vinyl. 2 colors isn't too hard but cost a bit more. 3 colors.. more expensive..
Another option is to have white vinyl stickers cut and screen print the colors on them which is what we normally do.
They do fade over time thou vs. a die-cut which is uv treated colored vinyl with multiple layers depending on # of colors. Vinyl can loose layers and tear which I think looks tackier than a faded sticker. IMO

As for size, shape, interior or exterior application?

Whats the consensus?

I want an inner windshield banner sticker(1 or 2 color), a few bumper stickers(2 color) and a single color die cut for the upper back door to match the other side of the toyota die-cut factory sticker. I have know idea what sizes(dimension) yet thou.

Synth
Last edited by SynthDesign on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vintage and Classic Toyota; Have you loved your Toyota today?
2016 Toyota Tacoma Quad Cab LB TRD OffRoad
2005 Toyota Sienna, work van
85 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd (The General)
85 Toyota Tercel GTS 4wd (4AGE Swap)
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
83 Mazda RX-7 Mariah Widebody
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: The General, 85 SR5 w/ Sunroof,Olive Drab paint, Black Interior, custom steel bumpers, Barto BC lift, 1.67L BUILT 3AC w/ Weber Carb. 346,000 miles and counting since restoration

Re: Tercel4wd.com merchandise?

Post by SynthDesign »

I made a few phone calls regarding stickers and waiting for calls back.

I found out how to do the inner banner stickers. The technique uses a reverse print setup on clear vinyl. Something I really want to try and something my boss hasn't done in years. The artwork is the same as a forward facing print so that keeps it a little easier.

Still waiting on art.
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

I'll do some artwork on the weekend I think I have the 4wd as used in the badge.
Cheers.
Matt
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member

Post by SynthDesign »

Sweet :D
Thx Mattel

I wanna do shirts ASAP, but I'd rather play in the garage than play with Illustrator.
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

Post by Neu »

so what we can do (since I can no longer pay for everything, medical bill and a insurance bill, pfft), anyway, what we can do is donations. I'll keep everything in a nice paypal account, and whenever someone wants one, I'll make a temp paypal debit card and just pay for shipping using whatever shipping company is best(fedex usually). you can pay fedex on their site can't you? Then i can just have fedex pick it up at synth's house in seattle. That sound good? Or any better idears?

Or, pay the 40 some odd cents it is now to mail it in an envelope if they're small enough, or a manila if they aren't.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: runescape money

Post by Mattel »

wecaoniddmab891 wrote:i always saw a guy selling runescape money .but dont know if my account will be banned when i bought?

Don't worry, your account is banned now and you didn't even have to "bought" something.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

New guy - wecaoniddmab891 apparently replaced wecaoniddmabb789
I just banned him, too.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member

Post by SynthDesign »

I like the artwork. So Sizes????????? Colors????? Quantities??????

lets get this ball rolling......

I need to know what we want before I can start getting quotes and ordering up vinyl.

I'm going to have a few samples made too. All white vinyl for exterior windshield and back window.

I'll leave it to a Moderator to figure out the size, color and quantity decisions thou. I'm just the laborer ;)

Thx all who have helped so far b.t.w.
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

Inside window stickers would be GREAT. I spend so much time hitting trees, etc, that outside ones would tear off. I got a quote a while ago from a local vinyl graphics shop and they guaranteed the stickers would rip off, even high performance vinyl would come off.
scotisha
Top Notch Member

Post by scotisha »

I want an inner windshield banner sticker(1 or 2 color), a few bumper stickers(2 color) and a single color die cut for the upper back door to match the other side of the toyota die-cut factory sticker. I have know idea what sizes(dimension) yet thou.
That sounds great! I am down with a t-shirt too. I am a medium... I will take the front, bumper, and back window stickers. Let me know when and where to send payment and my address! I think that I will get a few extra bumper stickers for other tercels that I see. Best way to spread the word :)!

Now all I need is a non-damaged tercel....
Driver: '86 4wd Tercel Wagon
Fun: '98 BMW M3 sedan

Now I have the best of both worlds!
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Post by hberdan »

I'd like a few stickers too! Inside ones--for side-windows or small ones for the back that won't interfere with the defroster wires.
Maybe a tshirt. A large or medium, whatever.
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

Wow, t-shirts are seeming to be a huge hit.

I'd feel like a total goof wearing a tercel4wd shirt, but I'd also be proud because I KNOW people would ask me about it. Which is great.
gervin

Post by gervin »

I'm in for stickers! I'm down for any design.
Blue 1986 Toyota Tercel 4x4 currently: overheating :(
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member

Post by SynthDesign »

I haven't had time to get too far with stickers or T-shirts. The recent snow has doubled my work commute time and my boss decided to take thru the holiday off.

So hopefully I can have some one-offs soon.

Synth
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

Dont rush it, as I dont think this is really a "high" priority item. Although there aren't many items on this forum. but dont rush anything.