OFF~TOPIC

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

I read today in http://www.Spacedaily.com that scientist have discoverd for the firt time ExtraSolar planets that are only 10-20 times the size of our own beloved Earth.Previosly,the ExtraSolar planets where huge Gas~Giants like Jupiter,but the new smaller planets are probably composed of rock and Ice,like Earth.So the hunt begins,and Im guessing that within a few years, we will find what basicly amounts too...another Earth! This Idea,feels to me almost as bizzar and exciting, as finding other life! So...Onward and Outward!!! :lol: ,and spare not an Ounce of Fuel,for our Dreams!!! :P
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
arbskynxnex
Top Notch Member

Post by arbskynxnex »

Maybe we could send all the politicians to one of those planets without any oxygen. I think it would be tax dollars well spent, and not cruel to animals. B)
Pandas: Eats, shoots and leaves.
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

arbskynxnex wrote: Maybe we could send all the politicians to one of those planets without any oxygen.  I think it would be tax dollars well spent, and not cruel to animals. B)
Except that they would organize and then find a way to tax us?

I'm thinking a tax on the space-time continuum? Gotta be some bucks there I'd say........

Or a photon consumption tax.....

Maybe a war against gravity...now there's one mean mofoker......

Its possible that extraterrestrial intervention might be the only thing that will save us idiots.............better hurry....... B)
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

Thereminator wrote: but the new smaller planets are probably composed of rock and Ice,like Earth.So the hunt begins,and Im guessing that within a few years, we will find what basicly amounts too...another Earth!
Too bad we can't even take care of the earth we already have... :(
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS
83 AL21
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

I wouldn't worry, the moon is probably going to be our second home someday. Now that would be weird.
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

:blink: Weird you say Carlos? Nasa just started a mission that was 40 years and 4 months in the makeing.Its a satelite called the Gravity-Probe-b.Its useing several gyroskopic spheres that are incased in a near-vacume,spin several thousand RPM with a one~thou~of an inch clearance and are the most perfectly round objects ever made.Now that its guidence system is locked on a certain star it can begin its year long search...For a Space~Time Vortex,that acording to Albert Ensteins laws of Relitivity,is "out~there" wobleing and bending space. :o
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

Hmmm... I guess it isn't going to be so weird after all!
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"