need info on sprinter carib (al25g)

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
aznflick

Post by aznflick »

In japan there is a tercel wagon called sprinter carib and is consider a corolla.
What is the difference of the sprinter carib to the tercel wagon if there is any
and what is the G for the chasis mean
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

I think this book was called "1985 World Cars." I borrowed it from my local library. I don't know how well it answers your questions, but the JDM car does have more power.
Sorry about the quality, I used a digital camera and I guess it wasn't in focus. :(
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

The Sprinter Carib is the same as the Tercel 4WD wagon. In Japan, they continued the Sprinter Carib until 2003 when the new generation of Corolla came out. The AE95, AE105 and AE115 Caribs were based on the Corolla rather than the Tercel. The AE95 was sold in North America. This site is intended to be international, and will feature information on AL25 Tercel 4WD / Sprinter Caribs from around the world. You can find information on the Yahoo group <a href='http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyotatercel4wd/' target='_blank'>http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyotatercel4wd/</a> in the files section, there are some articles and brochures on there. Or if you want to know anything, just ask, we can help you. Are you from Japan?
Advanced Member

Post by Guest »

lol nope, im chinese and the reason why i notice al25g was when search the japanese web for used nissan skyline gtr32 i stumble along the wagon and saw it had a different chasis number.
aznflick

Post by aznflick »

this sucks how do i fix my gammar mistakes