4 Wheeling INFO....

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

This page has a list of 250 4X4 sites all over the world.....if you can't find it on one of these sites...it just aint there?

<a href='http://top4x4sites.com/top.htm' target='_blank'>http://top4x4sites.com/top.htm</a>

Couldn't find a mention of the Tercel 4WD.....but didn't check every page. ;)

<span style='color:blue'>This THREAD would be a good place to post URLs of interesting 4WD pages...

Because if you find something interesting....it's best to make note of it...you might not find it again.</span>
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

arbskynxnex
Top Notch Member

Post by arbskynxnex »

You might want to try http://www.trails.com , They list hiking, paddling and offroading trails. Its free to search, but don't buy the membership, I did and you get the same sample of the trail description but you can download 10 whole trails in the year membership <_<. The trails are all listed from books and it shows the book, so find out what book and go down to the library. If anyone is in the western Washington area, I know some decent places to go. :D
Pandas: Eats, shoots and leaves.
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

Are you around the Seattle/ Tacoma or Spokane area? I have relatives that live near Seattle and I got the opportunity to visit them in '97. I loved that state. There seems to be a large concentration of Tercel 4WD's in Washington too. Can you name some of the interesting places? I would sure like to visit them at one point or another with my Tercels.
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"
arbskynxnex
Top Notch Member

Post by arbskynxnex »

I'm in the Seattle/Tacoma area of the state. The scenery is real nice out here, the people are liberal and open minded until you disagree with them, then you are a conservative war mongering tree killing bastard. I'm in Olympia and there are at least 15 of them driving around here. If everyone came out and brought their keys, we could "aquire" a few parts cars. :)
Capitol State Forest is a popular place to go wheelin' there used to be an ORV park there (stupid lawyers), picture jeep and motorcycle trails, with roads connecting them. Gifford Pinchot (Pin-Choe the T is silent) National Forest (Randle, Wa which is between White Pass and Mossyrock) is a good one, you are right in the mountains with LOTS of dirt roads, and if you take some of the spur roads the get interesting (potholes big enough to eat a tercel) since Forest Service road maintenence is lackluster, and the rockhounding is excellent there. There is also some military land between Olympia and Rainier (the small town, not the big mountain) that is open for day use that has nice flat dirt roads for going fast on and some pretty hairy mud pits. There is also a national park near Hebo, Oregon (by Tilamook) that is a big ORV park, I can't remember the name... and I think there is one near Vantage, Wa (by Ellensburg) but I'm not
sure.

I can scan some of the maps I have of the area if anyone is interested.
Pandas: Eats, shoots and leaves.