Midwest Tercel Meet & Greet 2021

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Midwest Tercel Meet & Greet 2021

Post by NWMO »

Hey all,

I have mentioned it here before, but finally set up an event page for the upcoming Midwest Meet & Greet. Here is the link for any interested, many in this group are on FB as well and attending, thank you. there is additional info on the "discussion" tab as well.

Facebook Event Page

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Midwest Tercel Meet & Greet 2021

Post by NWMO »

Hey friends,

We are one month away and our goal is to get a picture with 10 or more Tercels together this year (while we drive, hit some water crossings, camp, swim and enjoy ourselves). We have a few not making it back from last years group (they will be missed), but some new folks jumping in. While I'm aiming for a Michigan Meet & Greet in 2022 (time will tell), I would love to see a small group from the PNW put something together. Given adequate notice, I believe a few from the Midwest Tercel Crew would make the trip.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain