2021 Tercel Midwest Meet & Greet

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

2021 Tercel Midwest Meet & Greet

Post by NWMO »

Hello friends,

For those here who don’t visit the similar FB page, I wanted to share and invite you to this falls get together. We will be trail driving, camping, etc. in the Ozark-St.Francis NF (north-central AR) September 9th and 10th. Some of us will be prepping on the 8th and last year we finished with a Sunday morning trail drive for those interested (before hitting the highway). If this is further than you want to travel, I encourage you to possibly organize one in your area. I can’t wait to scout the area some (with Diarmait, Max and/or Aaron and others) and see everybody this fall!

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
MrWrench
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Tercel SR5. aka Spud

Re: 2021 Tercel Midwest Meet & Greet

Post by MrWrench »

Looking forward to it!

I am going to finally replace my transmission mount and swap out the rack and pinion bushings before this event. I can't wait!
1984 SR5. Lifted offroader with a snorkel. Aka "Thunderbucket"
1985 SR5. Daily driver. Aka "Spud"
1986 SR5. Dakar Rally clone build.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Me either!

I am tremendously blessed, but sometimes allow the daily grind to wear on me. I can’t wait to get in the timber and spend time with each other and our cars.
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

T4WD augury?

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Hey friends,

Most of the Tercel Meet & Greet sharing is on Facebook, but I wanted to share a brief update here as well. Diarmait, my wife and I ran around some on Saturday and I wanted to share a few pics/videos. Beautiful area (majestic in sime spots) and looking forward to a great weekend on September 10th/11th! We are going to camp at Long Pool Recreational area on the Big Piney River and explore out from there. A BIG thank you to Diarmait for bringing one of his Tercs along!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

T4WD augury?

Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Haw Falls and Car Wash Falls will be the NW limit of our adventure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

T4WD augury?

Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Some of the trails.

T4WD augury?

Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Dinner stop just south of Jasper, AR.

T4WD augury?

Mark Twain