Publications

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

3A-C Power has a growing collection of miscellaneous items, but I was wondering if the Tercel 4WD came out in other magazines. For some reason I think that the Tercel 4WD or maybe it was just the Tercel that was reviewed by the Road & Track magazine. For sure Takza knows that it came out in the Consumer Reports. Does anyone know if it came out anywhere else?
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

not sure, i'll keep my eyes open tho
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

The 4WD was reviewed by R&T. I have an old R&T with a review of the 1984 Honda Civic Wagon and there's a little chart comparing other small wagons. Should be in the 4-83 issue. I got my issue from a seller on eBay called northray, he has a lot of older car magazines.
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member

Post by tercel4wdrules »

I need to have it!!! I knew it. I thought I had seen something like that on ebay about a year ago, maybe longer. What about the other years, 85-86, 87-88? They must of have been reviewed again by either Car and Driver or Road & Track when the new changes to them happened in 85 and 87. Anyway I'll keep my eyes open for any of these items. I also need to have the brochures- the US ones and the accessories one for each year, too.
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

tercel4wdrules wrote: I need to have it!!!
I'd contact "northray" through eBay. Searching eBay might not work for the Tercel since he seems to only list one car from each issue. A Tercel probably isn't the "coolest" car in the issue.
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member

Post by tercel4wdrules »

Ok, I'll try when I get a chance. I really want to get to know these things, and what better than reading an old review of the car. I wonder if it was ever reviewed with color pictures.
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member

Post by tercel4wdrules »

This guy (northray) really has a lot of old magazines, especially Road & Track ones.