Wiper arm question

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Smatters09
My tercel:: 1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd 5speed

Wiper arm question

Post by Smatters09 »

Was wondering if anyone on knows of another cars wiper arms that work the the 80's tercels or if anyone has any good ones my passenger ones desided to strip out on my yesterday So shes a one wiper unit and it's annoying thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Re: Wiper arm question

Post by Petros »

all of the TErcel models from 1980 through 87 might work, the first gen arm might be a bit shorter because the windshield was not as tall. but it still would fit and work okay, but with a smaller arc.

the corolla from the same vintage as our Tercels has a very similar system, same wiper motor, etc. and those arms might fit as well. but again, the length may be different, but might still work.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
battmrown
My tercel:: '84 SR5. Lifted.

Re: Wiper arm question

Post by battmrown »

I've got an '85 Land Cruiser that you can swap in '96-99 4runner arms for massive improvement. Might be worth scavenging some late 90s Corolla wiper arms from a junk yard to see if they fit. Toyota is pretty notorious for keeping some of those little things the same over generations and models so it's worth exploring.
Conquistador of the useless.