Another visit

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Another visit

Post by NWMO »

Drove 150 miles southwest this afternoon to visit Kansas State University tomorrow with my younger son. Chard was kind enough to let us swing by and look at his Tercels. A ride in the super charged car (the white one) proved it is strong/quick! Here are a few pics, he has a wonderful new shop and the white car is in incredible shape, almost no rust!
2F2B7A03-31C3-4347-8038-77202DE18614.jpeg
16B0B1C5-CDCF-4C34-81EA-50FBA6D12EA7.jpeg
PS - another beautiful day for a drive in the Rusty Frog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Another visit

Post by NWMO »

Finished up with about 350 miles in the last two days, car did great. The winter weather is here a little early. Chard gave us a fantastic tour at KSU, much appreciated.

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain