Summer Wholesaler Closeouts at RockAuto.com

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
RockAuto Jessa
Top Notch Member

Summer Wholesaler Closeouts at RockAuto.com

Post by RockAuto Jessa »

Summer has begun, which makes it a great time to catch up on vehicle maintenance! And to make now an even better time to inspect and replace your vehicles' worn out parts, over 30,000 of our already low, Wholesaler Closeout priced parts have been discounted another 50-70%!

Find Air Filters, Brake Pads, Hydraulic Hoses, Spark Plugs, Tie Rod Ends, Wheel Cylinders and so much more by many top manufacturers such as ACDelco, Beck/Arnley, Bendix, Purolator and Raybestos for as low as $1.

As always, Wholesaler Closeouts are in limited quantities. We may get hundreds of one part number and only ten of another. Even if you do not see a Wholesaler Closeout, continue to check out the many other parts listed for your vehicles. Our regular inventory contains a wide selection of parts from top-name manufacturers, always at the reliably low prices you expect. RockAuto.com makes keeping your trusted daily driver on the road even more fun. Agonize over win-win decisions like, "Should I get the $3 set of brake pads for my '93 Nissan Sentra or can I splurge and buy the $6 pads made by my favorite brand?"

View Closeout Parts for any Vehicle in the RockAuto.com Catalog!

1. Click the RSS icon Image next to your vehicle's engine size
2. Click the HTML icon Image next to "Love a Bargain?"