I feel you man....... I feel you
I hate them. All of them.
General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
- Top Notch Member
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:28 am
- My tercel:: 1983 SR5 4x4 with a tummy tuck and a nose job and now a pace maker!
- Location: jordache ,ca
I used to laugh at the man with a pinto , until I became a humble servicer of a tercel
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 pm
- My tercel:: Tercel 86 (for fun), Tercel 86 (for every day use), Tercel 86 (girlfriend's)
- Location: Norway, Trondheim
My car got stolen 2days ago will tell you more later. My girlfriend locked her self in with wrong key think it was a key for the roof rails also you can open the ?hatch? with almost anything. I have a small rope in my bumper witch i use to unlock the car when i forget my key, the spare key is in the glow box
Tercel 86 (for fun), Tercel 86 (for every day use), Tercel 86 (girlfriend's), Corvette C3 Stingray 76(for making my life a hell):D