More ppl!

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

I've run out of ideas pretty much. Anyone have any ideas to get people enthused about tercel 4wds and to join the site? Maybe we can post a billboard in canada or something... :lol:
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

All the plans for the site are good, they just have to get implemented. I should get onto writing alot of technical content soon, now that my school is practically over.
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

When I see a Tercel4X,I write the web address down and put it under there wiper-blade. :rolleyes:
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

We need immigrants...offer them more than the other sites do!

You build it...they will come........

Door prize: Put a big locked door on the front page and if you manage to get in the door...you get a prize! :lol: ;)

Do a web search on "tercel 4wd"...a lot of people asking questions on this car...here and there.

Check this page......

<a href='http://www.carsurvey.org/review_53541.html' target='_blank'>http://www.carsurvey.org/review_53541.html</a>

Much info on the car...owners are out there.....post a link to this site.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

People will come; it just takes time.

Everyone I speak to who owns a tercel, young or old, loves it (even if they are not mechanically capable or inclined). So, we know there are many people out there who love their tercel 4wd. We just have to increase awareness of our website and forum, as well as include technical/maintenance info on it that is usefull to the general population.

We could consider doing a run of stickers that say 'www.tercel4wd.com' on them. We could make them nice and attractive, and stick them on the rear windows of our cars. This way anyone that looks at our cars will probably see the stickers and check out the site.

Other than that, we need to setup up our website so it comes up right away when someone does a internet search (if this is possible). And we can inidividually make people aware of the site by mentioning it on other forums, to friends, etc.

Just my 2 cents. I'll come up with some sticker designs if anyone is into it.
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS
83 AL21
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

I agree with GT,membership will continue to trikle-in,and the Stickers are a good(and fun)idea too. :) I also commend Takza for "Outing-Himself"(photo) and showing the world that,durring the makeing of "Star-Wars",Yoda did indeed have Sex with Wookie(Takza,I am your Father!) <_< ,and that any more photos be shown,in a Galaxy,Faaar...Far,from our own! :unsure:
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Thereminator wrote:I agree with GT,membership will continue to trikle-in,and the Stickers are a good(and fun)idea too.  :)      I also commend Takza for "Outing-Himself"(photo) and showing the world that,durring the makeing of  "Star-Wars",Yoda did indeed have Sex with Wookie(Takza,I am your Father!)      <_<  ,and that any more photos be shown,in a Galaxy,Faaar...Far,from our own!      :unsure:
Well...that is exactly how I look in real time. We are a species that are determined to take over your world....humans.

First, we want to buy up ALL the Tercel 4WD wagons we can find in order to corner the market....they are said to bring POWER & STRENGTH to their owners.

Our great wise ones have said that this is the way to accomplish this takeover.

It is also said that a being called <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Thereminator</span></span> will be our toughest foe. <_<

We are prepared....for we have the ultimate weapon.....we have HTML. :huh:
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

We Dont need no Stink'en HTML,We've used-it Before and it canot match the Power of our Kung-Fu..Yodallama! :ph34r:
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Then I MUST consult with the wise ones. I will be gone for several years earth time, but for me, it will be only a few of your hours.

We will take some of your Yodelers from the Swiss Alps and study their techniques. And some llamas from your S. America. If we cross these species, maybe we have those Yodellamas that you speak of. :blink:

Be prepared <span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='color:purple'>Thereminator</span></span>...for we will return. :huh:

Advanced Member

Post by Guest »

Behold!!! The power of XML and Java. :blink:
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

More members?

Could we be linked to these sites?

<a href='http://www.4x4search.com/links/General/' target='_blank'>http://www.4x4search.com/links/General/</a>

<a href='http://top4x4sites.com/top.htm' target='_blank'>http://top4x4sites.com/top.htm</a>