Something broken with the *forums*? Post here!

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
larry mcgrath
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 tercel v20 B/T (The ROCKET)98 toyota t100

Re: Something broken with the *forums*? Post here!

Post by larry mcgrath »

For some reason I can't load more than one pix at a time, when I preview the post it shows 2 pix, when posted it posts only one pix. Thanks Larry.
stefando
My tercel:: The Caribou: 1983 SR5

Post by stefando »

Not sure if broken or just Newbie... I sent a message this morning and it's still in my outbox. Is there a lag on this or do I need to complete my send somehow?
1983 SR5 Brown
Salmon River California
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

as I recall, it stays in the outbox until the recipient opens it. it is the way the PMs work on this software platform.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

It also allows for editing and deleting of a message before the recipient reads it.
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
ALiveSR5
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: Was a stock 1985, SR5, 4WD, 6-speed manual, Wagon.

Post by ALiveSR5 »

Today, I noticed that all posts and PMs have a large space at the top, between the frame and subject or top post line. Just wondering if that is normal or something changed.
No other vehicle that I have ever owned had a heart and soul like my 1985 Tercel SR5 4WD Wagon. :D
~
Great minds may think alike but it is the doers who see their visions become reality. :?
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

ALiveSR5 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:49 am Today, I noticed that all posts and PMs have a large space at the top, between the frame and subject or top post line. Just wondering if that is normal or something changed.
Screenshot?
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
ALiveSR5
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: Was a stock 1985, SR5, 4WD, 6-speed manual, Wagon.

Post by ALiveSR5 »

irowiki wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:12 am Screenshot?
The pages started rendering normally, again, over the past couple of days. I just assumed that someone was able to fix the issue. Maybe it was a browser issues - don't know. All good, now.
Thank you.
No other vehicle that I have ever owned had a heart and soul like my 1985 Tercel SR5 4WD Wagon. :D
~
Great minds may think alike but it is the doers who see their visions become reality. :?
AugustusFerdinand
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 Toyota Tercel SR5

Post by AugustusFerdinand »

Appears the actual threads are missing the borders, but they appear if I try to take a screenshot with the Win10 snipping tool, but here's a screenshot with the print screen button. Tried on both Chrome and Firefox. Might just be my computer because I tried on my work PC and seems fine...
forums.png

EDIT: Looks like it's my machine or something similar, as I'm missing borders on other sites as well... weird.

EDIT 2: Yep, ignore the above. I somehow managed to change the color spectrum allowed by my monitor and it removed the borders.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1983 Toyota Tercel SR5 - 7AGE swap in progress
mtmtntop
My tercel:: 85 4wd wagon, 83 4wd wagon

Post by mtmtntop »

im not sure if anything is actually broken, but it seemed different. i just responded to a person (post was considering selling ..) and after pressing submit, nothing changed. i hit it again and found i posted twice. I have done alot of posting and never had that happen. maybe an internet sluggish response day. hey, and thanks for what you do here.
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

mtmtntop wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:47 pm im not sure if anything is actually broken, but it seemed different. i just responded to a person (post was considering selling ..) and after pressing submit, nothing changed. i hit it again and found i posted twice. I have done alot of posting and never had that happen. maybe an internet sluggish response day. hey, and thanks for what you do here.
Could have been your internet, or a server hiccup, let me know if it keeps doing it!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
Daniella
My tercel:: 1985 Tercel SR5

Post by Daniella »

I am not seeing the ‘new topic’ button from my iPhone. I just got a new phone and am still navigating it so it could be on my end. Should I enable a desktop mode? I’ve searched all around this site and cannot find how to post a new topic.

Thanks!
Daniella
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

It should be right under the “section” name in red. Go to the General “tab” and look under “General”.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

Daniella wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:09 pm I am not seeing the ‘new topic’ button from my iPhone. I just got a new phone and am still navigating it so it could be on my end. Should I enable a desktop mode? I’ve searched all around this site and cannot find how to post a new topic.

Thanks!
On the home/board index page, click on the appropriate sub-forum (eg, general, cars for sale, etc). Then you should be able to see the 'new topic' button on the left, just above the list of topics.